Ace-Ops

Sans, Team RWBY, JNPR, Akame, Leone, and Sheele, are now doing all that they can to help Night Raid with what they have. Team NPR were able to prove that they are Daly sorry to Jaune, and the team has now recently reconciled. This made Nora happy...as she hugged Jaune, who has grown strong enough to withstand Nora's hug. And than, Nora hugged Sans. The unfortunate thing about Sans...is that he did not grow that strong enough to withstand the strength of Nora's incredibly strong hug.

"O-Okay. Calm down, Nora. Calm down."

But Nora doesn't calm down, and she than hugs Sans' head tightly into her, 'cushions', making Sans embarrassed by how he positioned in.

"Nonononononononono!!! I am not letting lunch buddy go!!"

This made the others, minus Weiss, laugh at Nora's reaction, and clearly, Sans is not amused by the slightest of what type of position that he is in right now. Weiss shook her head, as she than turns to see the others.

Weiss than crossed her arms right, as she looks up at the progress that they are all making right now

"Well,me are almost done, we just need a few more stuff, and than we'll be leaving."

Weiss than looks at Bols, and his wife and daughter are also there. Thankfully, Night Raid manage to keep a pretty large ship on this island, which is enoug for the whole group to be inside of. But when seeing Bols being so loving towards his wife and daughter, it made her very sad, yet happy, as she looks at his great and stable their relationship is, in comparison to her father, Jacque, who is an immensely terrible father. She than looks down and shook her head, as she has no time to think about it.

As she than looks at the others, Sans was able to free himself, and stand up from the ground, and he scrambled back up to try and catch his breath. He held his hand over his heart, as he breaths rapidly.

"Okay, that almost killed me."

Everyone laughs at that, as Sans looked embarrassed by what had just happened. But as he than stood up, Sans than sensed something.

"Hold on...I'm  sensing some people coming."

He than stood up, as he than spoke out to the others."

"Everyone, stay here. I'm gonna take care of who is coming."

He than flies away fast to the direction of where it is coming from, before he lands onto an open forest area. He began to look around the area that he is in, before he than sensed that something is about to attack. As he turns around, a three-bladed star nearly struck him, before hitting a tree. Suddenly, gunshots were heard, and Sans has to move out of the way, before jumping out of the way to avoid being hit by some rockets. Sans than stood up, and turned to the direction of the attacker. He than saw them coming and he prepared to fight. But when he saw who it is as they came out of the forest, he was in complete disbelief.