War Part 6

Ten No Kami looks down in pure frustration at the sight that is before her very eyes, and there is simply no words to describe how incredibly enraged that she is right now, as she than spoke our.

"IT SEEMS THAT...NO MATTER WHAT I DO...REGARDLESS OF WHAT I TRY, AND NO MATTER OF HOW MANY ENEMIES OR HOW MANY TIMES I FIGHT AGAINST YOU LOWER INSETS THAT ARE BENEATH MY THUMBS...YOU ALL JUST WON'T STAY DOWN. FINE THEN..."

Ten No Kami...she than began to rise to her full height, as her entire body is revealed to everyone, as she has finally had enough of the group constantly getting in her way. Her tentacles than began to rise into the air, as her hair began to wave from side to side, even though there is no wind, as she looks angry, her eager to kill...as she spoke out.

"I GUESS THAT I WILL JUST HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF ALL OF YOU

"I GUESS THAT I WILL JUST HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF ALL OF YOU...ALL BY MY OWN HANDS. IT IS LIKE THE OLD SAYING THAT HUMANS HAVE MADE THAT'S TRUE. IF YOU WANT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT...YOU HAVE TO DO IT AL BY YOURSELF."

She than began to raise his tentacles in the air, as she than slammed it down on top of the group. But the thing is, the group got out of the way...as they know better than to let themselves get squashed by some large tentacles from an octopus lady that looks like she wants to have some pleasure of using them in someone's butt when they are having a pleasurable moment together, and that is if she can find someone that is the right size for her to use those tentacles on without being so big to them.

As that happened, Abyss fired a Gaster Abyss  Blaster at Ten No Kami, who than raised her tentacles to block the attack, getting pierced by the Abyss Shards and being burned by the Abyss Energy blast in the process. Ten No Kami looks at her tentacle that had been stabbed, before she than swung her tentacle at an extremely fast speed, before she than looks at Abyss, who is still holding his wind from what Rock had given him from before, which made Abyss Sans destroy him from existence. Ten No Kami glares at Abyss with murderous intent present on her empty eyes, as she than snarled out to him.

"YOU...IT IS BECAUSE OF YOU...

This made Abyss looked confused, as he spoke out.

"What do you mean, it is because of me?"

Ten No Kami looks at Abyss in the eyes, before she than spoke out.

"BECAUSE OF YOUR INTERFERENCE, AND THROUGH YOUR MERGING WITH WILLIAM AND THE OTHERS, YOU HAD DERAILED MY PLANS AND DESTROYED ALL THAT I HAD WORKED FOR IN SUCH A VERY LONG TIME."