Part 2

This story includes sexual affairs, abuse, death of a loved one, partying, friends with benefits, parties, sexual harassment, sexual assault, kidnapping, touring,breakups, dangerous accidents and romance. This story is fantasy don't take everything you see you for real.

Characters*- Tatiana, Michael, Greg, Karen, Sheryl, Jonathan, Nick, The Jackson Family, The Thumbtzen Family, Tommy, Ricky, and many more.

Let's get to Tatiana Point of View*- As I look out the window while Nick drive I seen mothers and fathers with the kids looking happy and husbands and wives looking very happy. I want to have kids but tommy doesn't. I had asked him before but he just got in my face and and yelled at me. and when he told me he didn't want kids it broke my heart and crushed it into so many pieces.

*I look at Nick and see how long is it before we get to the house* 25 minutes mam. I start looking at my phone to distract myself. And I looked on my phone to see there audition for a movie but when I realized there was an audition for a Michael Jackson video and I put all my information in and press send. The address is to go to ski road Los Angeles next Friday but I am scared to do it because what Tommy might think. 

I realize I was a grown woman and I can do whatever I want to do and no man no person can tell me what and what I cannot do. I am going to the audition rather Tommy  likes it or not. But sometimes I realize can I do it or not. We're here Nick says* 

Okay I'll be out in a minute Tatiana Says*Your husband ain't going to like this mam

Okay I'll be out in a minute Tatiana Says*Your husband ain't going to like this mam. Tell him I am coming just give me a minute I say in a Stern voice ! He rolled his eyes at me and let me say this Nick isn't a bad person but he also a follower he's stubborn but nice. * I say* I wish to speak to my agent to book me that audition in that Michael Jackson video.

Operator-* Mrs. McDonald is out of the office right now can you please call back tomorrow.!

Okay I said as I walked into the house ! I see the two people I really did not want to see right now it make me sick to my stomach that they sold their own daughter out*!. I asked in the nice soft voice*What are they doing here honey !. I just feel very sick right now to my stomach. I say to myself.

Hi sweetheart look who's here your parents your lovely parents*! Tommy says in his crusty drunken voice. Hi sweetheart, sit by me And talk to your parents about our lovely wonderful marriage*he says like nothing is wrong going in our marriage* I think to myself he is such an a******. 

*I hate to see my mom and dad because they use me for money did they sold me what I was only eighteen and made Tommy took my virginity and trust me he is very horrible in the bed. *

Hey sweetheart we haven't seen you for 6 years both we miss you very much* both of Tatiana parents says*.

Because you all over the world shopping and worry about other things except for me* I said to myself in my head.

We have something horrible to tell you Um ! Sweetheart we don't know how to tell you this. Me and your dad are getting a divorce and I know you wanted us to stay together for a very long time. But we decided to be friends and me I'm going to stay at this house with you and your husband for a while well Bryan go stay back and go back to Florida*Stella Says*.