Part 3th

Hey Guys 2 updates are gonna be coming a week.

Michael Point of View- I am not signing this I make lots of money and my fans don't want me making music with a 5,4 man who wear heels and dances in briefs.

That could ruin my reputation and sales. Trust me Prince would agree with me. I don't think I need to do this because I am really the most popular pop star in the world. Frank looks at me what a sarcastic look on his face.

Mike can I talk to you for a second outside of the door* Frank says

I ignore him it keeps speaking my word about how I feel about this deal.

Frank grabs Mike by his collar*excuse me we be right back in a minute.*Franks says grab me out of the room.

What was that for I said to Frank.

Look Mike this a great deal and you ruin it because of your arch rival. This is about you making money, selling records, and making sure you become the most important Popstar in the world. Frank says while giving me a blunt look and and says with his real and serious voice.

I don't know about this Frank me doing this deal and having a video shoot in a few days. And doing photo shoots having a tour coming up in 3 months. I am one of the most hard-working people in the industry and I don't feel like doing duets or collabs with people. I did a duet with Siedan but she's the only one I feel like I can trust.

Look this would be a great deal for you and your fans look how much money you will make. And now this isn't the time for games or jokes. Are you going in there and signing the deal or what.

Um- I finna say until I hear somebody coming out of the room.

Hey you guys what's taking so long.*Greg comes out eating a banana.

Michael's over here being his stubborn self and he doesn't think this is a great idea because him and Prince are different people with different styles and different personalities.*Frank Says*. Come on let's go back into the room and sign this deal. Both me and Frank and Greg walks back into the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tatiana Point of View- when I am at home cleaning and watching a movie at the same time I think about that video shoot should I do it or should I not do it. I do not want Tommy getting upset and physically abusive with me and it's on Friday.

What I am watching TV after I'm finished cleaning up I think about should I wait to leave should I wait until after the video shoot to leave and never come back to this terrifying and horrible place.

I think to myself I always wanted to meet Michael Jackson before and what is he like is he a nice guy wonderful person. Or is he a real stuck-up snobbish person. I kind of feel bad for him because I heard he burnt his hair in a Pepsi commercial. And I heard the media thinks he an awful weird person and freak. I don't think that because saying those bad things about a person is really not my thing I won't even say that to my worst enemies.

but I know Michael is a strong person and I know he cannot handle this well I wish I could tell him to his face did he is such a good hearted person and he should not care about what other people think about him as long as he knows who he are and that what other people think he should be a strong wise man.

But you I have to say Michael is a pretty good-looking guy he looks way better than my husband and I'm sure he can last longer than 5 minutes in the bed. I think to myself *what am I thinking about this I have a husband and I should be loyal.* You know what I am going to this video shoot whether Tommy likes it or not. I say out loud hopeful that nobody will hear me.

I looked up on the TV and saw something that I'm surprised Michael would do. And Basically Michael and Prince did not like each other but have respect for each other. And on the news says.

News Reporter- the King of Pop has signed a large deal to make a hit-making collab with the purple rainmaker himself Prince. And everybody is going nuts after 1 hour the deal but first we heard that Michael Jackson has a video shoot and as and is looking for a girl to to play the girl he chases in The way you Make me feel it coming up this Friday there are looking for that girl but we heard that Michael has to be attracted to that girl. so are you the next person to audition for the video for the biggest entertainer in the world.

Tatiana says to herself* look out world you finna see me make it out on my own and become the next next video star to become popular and meet the world's biggest hottest entertainer. And hopefully I can become friends with the King of Pop myself and show that I am a professional wonderful and hard-working woman.

End Of Chapter

Sorry if it's a short chapter but I promise you the next chapter will be longer and more interesting and that's when the audition will take place so stay tuned you guys vote and enjoy this because things are about to get a little bit more interesting so grab your popcorn and your hot sauce and everything and enjoy this wonderful story that you guys are going to be even though that is a fanfic this is everything in my imagination so don't take everything you see or read it as real I personally say that the I added some people that have really talked bad about Michael but I believe Michael would forever be innocent. Cheryl, Tommy other people I don't like is gonna be in this I believe that if you hate or Tatiana she may have done some stupid things and maybe delusional but she is a sweet hearted person and you can't take the fact that you do not know what happened behind closed doors so if you hate no talking without knowing the real truth please think before you say so because what day the truth will come out and I believe that she was wrong for kissing Michael on stage after she was told not to but I believe she did came out too strong but I believe she still stayed on tour. You hate know her but do not know what happened behind closed doors so I see you in the next chapter please love and not hate. I rather forgive that person than hate on them for the rest of my life. Have a great day guys and stay on the lookout for the next chapter.