The Shoot

Hey you guys so this chapter would have sad flashbacks so you might end up crying. Also this is where the shoot of twymmf happen.

June 1987 at Skid Row, Los Angeles: The Filming Of The Way You Make Me Feel.

Tatiana Point of View

It's was 5:00 am and I am currently at a studio for the filming of Michael video Twymmf. I was basically given directions on what I should do on the set. I was supposed to play a woman who wasn't interested in Michael and I keep walking away from him because I was uninterested in him. So I came early before everyone else but the only people are here is the directors Michael's manager and a men who look like crips.

P.S They were real crips in The way you make me feel*

Suddenly my phone's starts to ring and it's Tanysheia.* I answered it and she starts to tell me that Randall didn't come home last night. I luv my best friend but Randall was just like Tommy. Ruthless,Cheater,Using Drugs.

Tati he didn't call me or text me i feel like something bad happened and I don't know what to do and Sage And Gigi are literally not listening to me they are too busy watching the the young and the restless. You heard me Tat.*She Says*.

I immediately was not listening as Michael walks in with his sister,his mom,,his makeup artist.

T are you listening she says* I hang up but I will apologize later to her.*

*After 45 minutes later a woman walk towards me*

Hi I'm Karen I have to do your makeup and hair to plz come with me and when I look at Karen face she has a disgusted look on her face.* I walk with her to the dressing room and I see Michael on the other side of the room.

And with that my manager walks in the dressing roon too. Showing me documents and files that I could care less about I am just trying to get this shoot over with.

While Karen doing my hair and makeup* I look over at Michael doing his makeup himself and he looks good doing it. With his pull back curls and ponytail with a blue jacket and a white tank top.

 With his pull back curls and ponytail with a blue jacket and a white tank top

I immediately bite my lips*And say to myself damn*And then all of suddenly

Karen says all done then walks out the dressing room. 

What is her problem . I say to my myself !

I immediately gulps*and then look over at Michael and then he catches me looking at him.

Then I immediately look down blushing down I look like such an idiot. Then after the a awkward moment we both get up and go to the set without looking at each other.

--------------------------------------------

Let's Go To Tanyshea Part*

That pancake butt witch* I say with an annoyed look on my face. She gon hang up me she got it all wrong. I immediately groan and walk back upon the stairs and see Gigi And Sage Doing Each Other Hair. I look at black brunette hair and realized I had dandruff which was terrible because I love my hair.

I go to my bedroom and lock the bedroom door then take all my clothes off and grabs my shampoo air conditioning and walked back into my bathroom to immediately take a shower.

45 minutes later

I get out the shower and see my hair rid of dandruff and bacteria and germs then I go and look for my leopard slippers and pink jumpsuit pajamas it did I put on some headphones put my clothes on and then walk out of my bedroom.

To see my other best friend the one I love more than tati because she always answers my phone calls she helps me when we go shopping and also she let me do her nail because Gigi and Sage do not trust me with their nails cause her because of the incident we had back four years ago.

Hey Tany did you call Tatiana because I went over there to her house and her husband told me then she wasn't there and he had this mean selfish ignorant stupid look on his face. 

I wanna know why Tommy is so rude and cold to us I told Tatiana that man is a no-good selfish dirty dog. If she won't listen to us then I'ma let her figure it out on her own because she should know sooner than later the he is a no-good turd. Says Ghaydaa while she eating some chicken nuggets.

Look Ghaydaa she's a grown ass woman and we can not tell her what to do you know how stubborn and ignorant she can get if we try to tell her to do something she will break our necks and trust me no matter how small she is like a ox .Says Tanyshea

You know what Tanyshea all I am trying to do is protect her because one day he might end up snapping and might end up killing our friend and I'm not trying to let that happen so when she's finally shooting that music video.

I will go over there to her house and tell her to do what's best for her because I am tired of her saying she got to impress her parents it's very stupid she is a grown woman she should make her own decisions and she should live her life to the fullest because she is smart enough that a man like that is a no-good dirty person. *Ghaydaa Says*

You're right I said but you should know what everytime I try to talk to Tatiana she gets mean it upset it every time we try to but in her life to see if that bastard is hurting her because I have some bruises and marks on her neck and I have a fear that he is put his hands on her butt. but you should know that whatever is going on you should let Tatiana handle it on her own. I said to Ghaydaa

Then Me And Ghaydaa Hear Footsteps Coming Down The Stairs And we see Gigi and Sage hair messed up lipstick everywhere on there face.

What happened to you guys me and Ghaydaa Said With Bitter And Sour Voices.

I told Sage that I wanted my hair to be a curly bun mixed with a ponytail and she gave me a bob you know I don't like my hair is it in Bob it looks ugly when it's like that.

Stop being so dramatic Sage Said. I am not being dramatic I'm being serious you know what you are never ever ever ever touching my hair again one day you might end up burning my hair off and you know I care about my hair and my nails more than anything in this world. Gigi Says.

Me and Ghaydaa rolls our eyes it did me and her both walk up to my room.

Where are you two going they both said.

Away from you two because you two are so dramatic and crazy and it just hair I said.

Talk to us when you two are not acting so out of your minds.

Let's go back to Tatiana's part.

It was finally the end of the shoot and there was a part that Michael was supposed to do a dance to seduce me and I don't know if I'm supposed to kiss him or am I supposed to hug him I don't know which one.

Indeed the director whispered in my ear it told me don't kiss him it too shy for that.

And then when Michael get ready to do the dance something terrible happens* Michael suddenly passes out. And Then Frank and the other dancers and others extras went to go check on Michael.

Call the ambulance Frank says call the ambulance right now. What the hell is happening I say to myself.

End Of Chapter