Part 4

Here an inspirational quote before we start- you are beautiful no matter what you look like or what's your size or weight is you are beautiful don't ever give up and don't let anybody tell you you could not do anything be successful and work hard and you will accomplish your dreams.

Tatiana Point Of View- It's Thursday morning and I am finna go to the gym and then after that I'm a go to the auditions. Hopefully I get the part.

I looked through my closet to find some gym clothes all I see is my old gym clothes that are dirty but I'mma go upstairs to find some more.

I'll go upstairs to the guest bedroom an walk-in to see a bunch of new and improved gym clothes so I look for anything that is not too tight and feels very comfortable . Then I walk into the restroom and see a big black bruise on my chest.

 Then I walk into the restroom and see a big black bruise on my chest

Hopefully I can cover this up before I go to the audition. I don't want people worrying about me I don't want people to fight for me. Because I am a strong woman and I can fight my own battles even people who are bigger than me.

I put on some gym clothes that will cover up and that's not too s*****.

After I put on all my gym clothes on. I put on a jacket to so I won't be cold. And I also put my hair in a bun because you know I don't like my hair all over the place. Then I put the cap on my head. And then grab my gym bag with my audition clothes in.

I walked out of the guest room and then I walk down the stairs and see the stupidest person I ever met my devilish cruel nerve-racking son of a bitch of a husband. On the couch with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. And his mouth wide open it is just want to make me puke.*

I walk on the side and then I keep walking until a feel an grab my wrist and it's was him.

What do the hell do you think you're going*Tommy says in his drunken voice* you cannot go anywhere until I tell you. You heard me b****.  

I rolled my eyes and said I was just going to the gym . I am not going anywhere else but the gym. 

You're lying he says*.

No I am not you always be calling me out of my name.  Are you telling the truth he says in an serious angrily voice.

Yes I say ! It's 9:30 am be back before 4 he says*.