Part 5

Hey You Guys I just want to say this chapter is going to be a very long chapter. Because I'm adding my friends in it so please enjoy this chapter God bless. And I gonna show in the next chapter who the girls my friends are playing in the story and they are Instagrams model who are be play my friends.

Tatiana Point of View*

I call both of my friends and tell them how I ran into Michael Jackson and I thought they were gonna be asking me alot of questions but they didn't.

I can't believe this is this my big chance to get away from Tommy. Because 8 years ago Gigi Was Upset That I started going out with Tommy because she said he was a no good bastard but I didn't believe her and went out with him anyway and I realized sometimes your friends is right sometimes.

I immediately check the clock and it's was 4:30 pm knowing that Tommy will be upset if I didn't come home and then I realize I don't give a damn.

I called Tanyshea And She was too busying making out with her boyfriend and it's made Gigi sick and trust me the boyfriend she got always cheats on her and always call her out of her name but she stays with him anyway.

Phone starts ringing* I immediately checks it and realized Tommy was calling me so I hung and decided to go the audition early. I stop texting and put the key into the thing and drive off to the location.

Let's Go To Gigi Point of View*

Tany it's your turn to wash the dishes and I need you to go to the grocery store and buy some groceries for the house like right now I yell*

She ignores me*TANYSHEA Get Your Ass out here now *

She still ignores me* DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE TANYSHEA*

25 minutes later *she finally comes downstairs with her hair all over her face her tank top unbuttoned and her breath smelling bad* I am looking at her with a disgusted look on my face.

What ! Tanyshea said.*

Did you hear one damn word I said.

No what you say she said's With her eyes half closed*

UGH ! You're so damn irresponsible you rather make out with your boyfriend and have sex with him then help me around the house doing chores or get groceries* I am trying to tell you that the boy Randall is not good for you and you don't listen at all he cheats on you he has sex with other girls it every time you tried to call him it goes straight to voicemail.

Wait tell Sage Get Here I say because you either need to do something around the house or get the hell out because I am not going to sit here and tolerate your BS. You either do something or get out because I am tired of it.

Look ok I know sometimes I might be too lazy and I might be selfish sometimes but you know how much I love him he been there for me when nobody was there. He helped me get out of my damaged household what my uncle was raping me every single day and you know how much it hurts if I went to therapy for that every single day and you know sometimes sometimes love just hurts okay. Tanyshea Said With An Appoint Look On her face.

I get that Tany but you need to do something or you can go over there and stay with Tatiana and her son of a b**** Husband. Just plz do something okay.

Fine * She says and she goes back upstairs and I started to hear the shower running okay*.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanyshea Point of View

I started to take a shower and I started to have a flashback when my uncle will rape me every single when I was 13 and I felt the need not tell anyone but I only told my friends and Randall and I don't know why everyone one hates Randall he didn't do anything wrong.