1

Mingyu smirked "Three...Two...One." An explosion was heard from a building causing people to go out screaming.

But sirens were heard "Put your hands up." An officer pointed at Mingyu "Ah officer Wen." Mingyu smiled sarcastically "Hands up Kim." Officer Wen told him pointing his gun at Mingyu.

Mingyu smirked before pressing a button "Watch out!" Another officer pushed officer Wen letting Mingyu to escape "Dammit!" Officer Wen cursed.

The police officers all got in their cars to find Mingyu, but no luck, they couldn't find him at all.

They went back to the police station, and officer Wen looked at his superior Choi Seungcheol "Did we lose him again?" Seungcheol asked, and Jun nodded.

Seungcheol sighed "Sir I think we need to call in officer Jeon." Seungcheol raised a brow "Which Jeon?"

"Wonwoo." Seungcheol nodded then looked at Jun "Call Jeon, we'll need him to capture Kim Mingyu." Jun nodded.

Seungcheol went to his office to go make sure he had everything that Mingyu had done in the city, and on how many reports there was of him.

Once he got all the files, he went into the meeting room.

As Seungcheol entered everyone bowed to him, and sat back down on their chairs.

"Officer Jeon." Wonwoo nodded, and looked at him.

Seungcheol then looked at everyone "Now everyone knows on how we've been trying to capture Kim Mingyu."

Seungcheol showed a picture of Mingyu "He's the leader of a Mafia gang, and we need to take him down."

Wonwoo looked at the picture of Mingyu "He seems easy to capture." Wonwoo muttered "You may say that, but he's actually hard to capture, he knows everything." Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

Seungcheol chuckled "Is his headquarters hidden or what?" Wonwoo asked.

Jun shook his head "It's not hidden, more like his headquarters is anywhere." Wonwoo raised a brow.

Jun then pointed out some places labeled around "He knows we're trying to find him, so instead of making a secretive headquarters he does it anywhere."

Wonwoo looked, before thinking of something "Does he do this, so he run away easily?" Seungcheol nodded.

"There's no predictions on where he would be next." Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

Seungcheol then showed a couple more pictures of Mingyu along with other people "Who are they?" Wonwoo asked.

"Yoon Jeonghan, he's been captured recently." Seungcheol then looked again "Lee Jihoon, goes by Woozi, he's a hacker, so we're on watch with Jeonghan." Wonwoo nodded.

"Xu Minghao, goes by The8. Him and Mingyu have been best friends since middle school."

Wonwoo saw Jun staring at Minghao, before looking back at what Seungcheol has to say.

"Then Boo Seungkwan, and Lee Chan who goes by Dino."

Wonwoo then had thought of something again "Wait you already capture Yoon Jeonghan correct?" Seungcheol nodded.

Wonwoo then got up "I want to talk to him, mostly to see if I can piss him off." Seungcheol chuckled, before he dismissed everyone.

Seungcheol then had taken Wonwoo to the jail cell where Wonwoo saw many police guards standing near to where Jeonghan was in.

Once Wonwoo stood in front of the cell, he looked at Jeonghan "Yoon Jeonghan." Wonwoo mumbled, noticing that Jeonghan had pink longish hair.

Jeonghan looked up, and smirked seeing his favorite officer, but then noticed Wonwoo.

"Jeonghan-ssi," Wonwoo called out making Jeonghan get up, and come close to bars "Weak." Wonwoo mumbled making Jeonghan raise a brow.

"Very nice of you to say that." Jeonghan told him, and sighed.

Wonwoo smirked slightly "So I guess you gave up real quick?" Jeonghan frowned his eyebrows.

"I didn't give up, dipshit right there caught me." Jeonghan snarled, before turning around, and walked back to his bed.

Wonwoo laughed silently "Jeonghan-ssi, where would Mingyu's headquarters be next?" Wonwoo tested Jeonghan.

Jeonghan looked at Wonwoo again "How the hell am I supposed to know? Mingyu cares less if one of his members get caught." Seungcheol and Wonwoo looked at each other.

Wonwoo then looked back at Jeonghan "Sure he doesn't." Seungcheol mumbled making Wonwoo chuckle, and Jeonghan pissed.

"Let's go." Seungcheol told Wonwoo, and smirked at Jeonghan who rolled his eyes, and laid down.

Once they left the place, Wonwoo went to his office along with Seungcheol, and Jun who recently joined them again.

"Got new information." Jun told them placing a folder on Wonwoo's desk.

Wonwoo grabbed the folder and looked at it carefully.

Seungcheol also looked, and then looked back at Jun "Who found most of this information?" Seungcheol asked "Jisoo, he's also the one who helped you capture Yoon."

Seungcheol nodded "Isn't Shua also married? How the hell did Seokmin agree to this?" Jun chuckled.

"Min didn't even know that Jisoo did this." The other two looked at Jun real fast.

Seungcheol was surprised "He's been working in field for two years, and this is one of the best works he does." Jun nodded.

Wonwoo then looked at a certain picture "Wait this was taken in front of Soonyoung's apartment." Jun sighed.

"They recently broken, but one of them accidentally dropped something, and now we're looking for them."

Seungcheol then thought of something "Did y'all figure out who it was?" Jun nodded "Lee Jihoon, the shortest of them all broken in, but dropped his bracelet."

Wonwoo then put the stuff down, and went on his computer "If I'm correct, once we capture Jihoon, we can try to figure out where Mingyu's next headquarters will be."

Seungcheol nodded, but soon Wonwoo's door opened showing another officer.

"Sir, we've received another break in." The officer told Jun who sighed, and left the room quick "Call Officer Hong." Jun told them, and they immediately called Jisoo.

Wonwoo sighed, when he heard sirens go off, and leaving the station.

Seungcheol then sighed "I have to deal with Jeonghan, so I'll be going." Wonwoo nodded, and continued looking at his computer.

Wonwoo sighed when he couldn't figure out where Mingyu's next hide out will be "God damn."

Wonwoo then got up, and looked at the folder one more time, before seeing a certain picture of a certain house.

"What?" Wonwoo mumbled, sitting back down, and then looked at the back of the picture.

Watch out officer Jeon, you won't be able to find me, and I will get Jeonghan back.

Wonwoo frowned, and then looked behind some of the pictures.

Officer Jeon be careful.

Wonwoo then sighed as he looked at each picture.

"Are Jisoo and Jun part of this Mafia gang?" Wonwoo mumbled remembering Jun and Jisoo were the ones who took these pictures.

~Tbc~