10

Wonwoo groaned as he opened his eyes, the brightness of the lights had blurred his eyes. "Take it easy now." Someone said making the other look and notice where he was at. "What happened?" The taller asked shifting around to see he was now in the living room with all of Mingyu's members all on the ground, especially the taller mafia leader.

"W-Who are you?" The officer asked sitting up and looking around to find the same man from earlier. "Dong Haru." The man smirked before going close to Wonwoo, "You know, I've been trying to take down Mingyu for five years. Never knew any of his weaknesses until I saw you." Haru said as grabbed Wonwoo's chin forcefully.

The officer managed move back and push the man out of his way. He then grabbed Mingyu's gun. "S-Stay away." Wonwoo said pointing the gun at Haru who just rose an eyebrow. "Aren't cops suppose to be brave? Seems like you're scared." He said moving closer to Wonwoo who just backed up. "Don't touch him." A voice called out from behind Haru.

Wonwoo looked back and saw Mingyu standing up while holding a gun that he picked up from the ground. "I think you lost Mingyu..." Haru smirked before knocking out Wonwoo and shooting the taller mafia leader in the chest.

Mingyu groaned as he tried to move but couldn't, "Don't move." Seokmin said as he grabbed the medical kit and went to check on Mingyu. "Shit, you need to be taken to a hospital." The older mumbled as he pressed a cloth onto the wounds. "Jisoo baby." Seokmin called out for his husband who moved lightly.

He then looked up and coughed as he got up. "Baby, can you call the ambulance?" Seokmin asked as he watched his husband nod as he tried to grab the phone. "I-It hurts." Jisoo grunted as couldn't move, Seokmin acted quickly and grabbed the phone instead and called the hospital.

"Hao, go get his inhaler." The Chinese male nodded before leaving the room in full speed to grab the inhaler. Chan looked and pushed Seokmin to his husband before taking care of Mafia leader himself. "You taught me a lot and I know how much pressure should be pressed." Seokmin nodded before holding Jisoo close that he can stop coughing a little.

When Minghao had gotten back, he handed the inhaler to Jisoo who took it immediately. "We're definitely going to get arrested after this." Jihoon said as he grunted since he was pushed into the wall for trying to fight with one of Haru's members before being knocked out. "Doesn't matter, we need to convince Choi about helping him find to Wonwoo." Mingyu groaned as he smacked Chan's arms a little.

"I don't think he would want us to help." Jisoo mumbled, sitting up gently before hissing as he held his back. "Well we're going to have to ask, even if it means to trust Yoon and Boo again." Mingyu said as he heard sirens coming their way. "Welp might as well be on our knees." Jun mumbled making the others roll their eyes before slightly agreeing in their minds.

When the ambulance had taken Mingyu to the hospital and given him surgery, the cops had came and handcuffed his hand to the bed so that he wouldn't escape. "All of your members are in custody." Seungcheol responded as he had take care of Mingyu's room so that he wouldn't anything. Not like he can anyways since he just had surgery.

"I know I do shit that is not forgivable but one of the gangs I use to work with had taken Wonwoo." Mingyu said as he looked at the older officer who just raised a brow, "Who?" Seungcheol asked, not really believing the taller at all. "Dong Haru." Mingyu said making the officer scoff at the name, taking his notepad.

Seungcheol then looked at Mingyu straight in the eyes, "I can't believe the shit you say mostly because of the things you did, but I will make a statement about it." The taller sighed as he then pulled out a USB drive and handed it to Seungcheol. "Believe me or not, just look over these." He said, closing his eyes as his medications were finally kicking in.

The officer looked at the drive before calling another officer to look over Mingyu. When he arrived at the station, Soonyoung and Vernon immediately walked up to him. "Jisoo seems like he needs medical attention." Soonyoung said placing his phone on the table. "He seemed fine." Vernon said, grabbing the USB drive and connecting it to the computer.

"Just send one of the paramedics to check on him." Seungcheol responded, looking at his computer while also making sure the gang members weren't doing anything dumb. He then checked the USB drive and clicked through the information that was given.

Jisoo held his knees to his chest as the paramedics made sure that he was doing alright. "We'll check up on you in two hours." The female paramedic said, as she packed up her stuff, "But if it gets any worse, get officer Kwon to call on us." Jisoo nodded as he just wanted to be with his husband.

Once the paramedics left, Jisoo looked at his best friend who was surprisingly sleeping through all this noise. "Wasn't Jeonghan once captured by Haru?" Minghao suddenly asked, still pissed at the older and at Seungkwan for betraying them. "Yeah, but he escaped." Jisoo responded, laying down while curled up into a ball.

"Do you think if I ask Kwon to move you with Seokmin. Will he do it?" The Chinese male asked, watching as Jisoo gently shook his head. Before Jisoo could even respond back, Soonyoung came down the hall to where everyone is. "So what's going to happen now?" Minghao asked the officer who just shrugged, "Until we think of a plan, nothing much is going to happen." Soonyoung told them as he then sat at a desk and started typing on the computer.

Minghao looked at Jihoon who shrugged and sighed as he flipped off Seokmin who was across from them. "Officer Kwon." Jihoon called out, making the older look up from his computer. "What is it?" Soonyoung asked, watching as the shorter than pointed to Jisoo. "Move him with his husband, we can't stand to see him by himself." The shorter told the officer as he couldn't stand watching his own member be depressed.

The officer looked at Jisoo then to Seokmin who seemed worried for his husband. Soonyoung sighed as he got up and went close to the jail cells, "This isn't a way for you guys to escape right?" He asked, as started to opened the cell door. "Not like we can..." Seokmin muttered, looking at Jun who shrugged before laying down.

Soonyoung then moved Jisoo to the other cell and smiled at them lightly. "Glad you two are together, even if you both betrayed us." He told them, making Seokmin chuckle as he held his husband close to him. "Kwon, whenever you try to look for Officer Jeon. Make sure to take back up." Jun told him, sitting up as he wanted to give Jisoo some space to sit down.

"Who has Jeon?" Officer Kwon asked, looking at the gang members who sighed. "Dong Haru." Jisoo mumbled, leaning against the wall as he was feeling lightheaded. "Haru? You mean the Dong Haru who use to work here?" Soonyoung asked, making the others nod.

Officer Kwon then immediately to the desk and contacted Seungcheol while keeping watch to the others.

~Tbc~

A/N: I'LL TRY AND DOUBLE UPDATE BUT NO PROMISES