2

A/N: The story may seem going to fast, but don't worry- There will be a lot of things that will happen.
_________________________________

Mingyu sighed as thought of a way to get Jeonghan back, but it all backfired when Jihoon had lost his bracelet at a house.

"I thought you were smart." Minghao told Jihoon "Smart then what you expect." Jihoon snarled, before going back on his computer.

Mingyu rolled his eyes "Also I found out that they're using that one officer named Jeon." Mingyu raised a brow.

"Officer Jeon?" Mingyu smirked "He catch at least five mafia leaders, let's see if you become the sixth one." Jihoon told him.

Mingyu rolled his eyes "Knowing that I don't actually have a headquarters we'll be fine." Jihoon shrugged.

Minghao then looked at Mingyu "Are you sure okay with doing this plan?"

"It's fine, plus Jisoo and Jun work there, undercover."

Jihoon looked at Mingyu "Them working there with officer Jeon is not a good idea." Jihoon told him while Mingyu raised a brow.

"How?" Jihoon sighed, before sighing out loud on purpose "Jeon is a smart ass, he figures out things quickly." Jihoon told him.

Mingyu then sighed, and decided to call them back "Does Jisoo's husband know he's in this mafia gang?" Jihoon asked "Yep, cause he's our medic."

Seungkwan looked at Mingyu "Seems like you're an idiot." Mingyu threw a pen at Seungkwan.

A few hours later, and both Jun and Jisoo had to quit the police force, which made Wonwoo very suspicious about it.

Wonwoo looked at at Seungcheol who sighed "Those two seemed very suspicious." Seungcheol shrugged, and they both went back to Jeonghan's cell.

"Get up." Seungcheol told Jeonghan as he unlocked the cell "What now?" Jeonghan asked getting up, and his hair going all messy.

Seungcheol hand cuffed Jeonghan so he wouldn't try anything "We're moving you to a different place." Wonwoo told him while Jeonghan sighed.

When they arrived Jeonghan saw a lot more of officers "God damn." Jeonghan mumbled, but got pushed by Seungcheol to keep moving.

Once they made it to a new cell, Jeonghan looked at it "Seems like mental insulation." Jeonghan said while entering.

"Jeonghan-iss," Jeonghan looked at Wonwoo "Are Wen Junhui and Hong Jisoo part of Kim Mingyu's mafia gang?" Jeonghan looked at Wonwoo not saying anything.

"So they are hm?" Seungcheol chuckled "Of course the two most trusted people, and they do this." Jeonghan looked down.

Wonwoo then thought of something, before looking at Jeonghan who seemed to be in a distress of something.

Seungcheol also looked "Is something wrong?" Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol carefully "I-I never wanted to join Mingyu...He forced me, like he forced the rest of us." Wonwoo raised a brow.

"Why is that?" Jeonghan sighed.

"He didn't have the best life when he was younger, so as he got older he sold drugs and shit, and now this happens."

Jeonghan didn't seem to have a lie in him, but then again he's a criminal who can lie easily.

Jeonghan then sat on the bed, thinking things through "We need to capture Mingyu, and it doesn't matter how hard or how bad it goes." Seungcheol told Wonwoo who nodded in agreement.

As they went into the meeting room, and started thinking of a plan with the other officers.

Officer Chwe Hansol Vernon, and Officer Kwon Soonyoung Hoshi.

After they finish, it was time for Wonwoo to go home.

"We'll talk more about this tomorrow." Seungcheol told everyone, and they all left.

Once Wonwoo has gotten into his car, and drove home, he felt being followed, so he made additional turns, so that he wouldn't exactly go home.

But he couldn't lose them, no matter as much as he could make many turns.

Wonwoo then went into a store parking lot, and decided to see who it was that was following him, but it was none other then his so called best friend Wen Junhui.

"What?" Wonwoo asked as he got out "Wonwoo, remember how you made me a promise?" Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

Wonwoo pulled out his gun "Leave me alone Jun, you apparently lied to all of us!" Wonwoo stepped back a little.

Wonwoo had his gun pointed at Jun "I didn't mean to lie, but I had too, I need to work undercover." Wonwoo shook his head.

"Oh also Wonton, watch out." Wonwoo turned around, before seeing Mingyu.

"Damn he's sexy." Mingyu said making Wonwoo hold up his gun even more.

But it was 2 vs 1, it was not a fair play.

Wonwoo looked, at both of them, but felt his gun being taken by Mingyu "Don't worry babe, you won't need this." Wonwoo took a deep breath.

Mingyu smirked, and walked closer to Wonwoo who kept backing up "L-Leave me alone." Wonwoo cursed for stuttering.

"Cute, but no." Mingyu then grabbed Wonwoo before placing a cloth over his mouth, which knocked out Wonwoo for inhaling a certain chemical sent.

Mingyu picked up Wonwoo, and took him into Jun's car "Tell Jisoo to come grab Wonwoo's car." Jun nodded, and immediately told Jisoo.

Soon Jun had driven away, and Mingyu looked at Wonwoo's features "He's beautiful." Jun chuckled "That dumbass keeps thinking he's ugly." Mingyu rolled his eyes.

Sharp jaw, cat like eyes, and plump-ish lips.

Once they made it back to the mansion, Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo, and took him into his room.

"Jeez even after years, you still don't eat enough." Mingyu mumbled.

Mingyu smiled, seeing Wonwoo. It's been almost 12 years since he saw Wonwoo, he only ever saw Wonwoo when they were both twelve, and of course Mingyu being three months and eleven days older, he always cared for Wonwoo.

Mingyu and Wonwoo are both 24, and been friends since they were 12, but Wonwoo moved away that because of his father.

Well for Mingyu, as he got older he started selling drugs, and other stuff to get money, so could find Wonwoo.

But now that he did, he smiled wanting know if Wonwoo can remember him or not.

A few hours had passed by, and Wonwoo woke up in a room. He looked around, and sat up.

Just as Wonwoo sat up, Mingyu had came back into the room, and smiled lightly "Good evening Wonwoo."

Wonwoo looked at Mingyu, and tried to move off the bed, but the chains on his wrist wouldn't let him "What the fuck." Wonwoo tried to move his wrists.

Mingyu sighed "I'm not letting you go easily." Wonwoo huffed, and sighed.

Mingyu then sat on the bed unchained Wonwoo's wrist "Do not try anything." Wonwoo shuddered at Mingyu's voice going deeper.

Wonwoo then was handed a small book, which he looked at "Wonwoo do you remember your childhood?" Wonwoo shook his head "I've been abused, of course I don't." Wonwoo mumbled.

Wonwoo opened the book, and saw pictures of him and someone else.

"Who's that?" Wonwoo pointed, and Mingyu chuckled "That's me and you." Wonwoo was shook.

Mingyu then looked at Wonwoo "I specifically remembered you calling me GyuGyu." Wonwoo then looked up at Mingyu, and backed away.

"N-No you can not be my childhood friend." Wonwoo shook his head getting up, and looking for his gun.

Mingyu rolled his eyes, before also getting up, and grabbing Wonwoo "I said do not try anything."

Wonwoo gulped.

~Tbc~