3

"Theres no fucking way he's my childhood best friend."

Wonwoo looked at Mingyu carefully "Let me go." Wonwoo told him, but Mingyu refused.

"I said do not test me, but you had too." Wonwoo tried to break free, but Mingyu had a very tight grip on his wrist.

"You're a criminal dumbass, I'm a cop, this shouldn't be fucking possible."

As Mingyu was about to say something, someone had opened the door.

"Gyu, we have a problem with the pol- oh shit, am I interrupting something?"

Mingyu looked back, but as he Wonwoo managed to get the strength, and push Mingyu, and manage to let go of his wrist.

Wonwoo then tried to escape, but couldn't as Mingyu grabbed him, and pulled him on his lap.

"What did you need Hao?" Mingyu asked, while Minghao nodded lightly.

"We have a problem, the police are trying to find Jeon."

Mingyu cursed, as he remembered that Wonwoo is the most important officer in there.

"Hm, well I'm not letting this kitten go anywhere, so make a distraction or something." Minghao nodded.

"I'm not a kit-" Mingyu cover Wonwoo's mouth.

Minghao rolled his eyes "Well just for in case, we should move your kitten somewhere else." Mingyu nodded, and Minghao had left the room.

Meanwhile at the station, Seungcheol was sitting in front of Jeonghan in the interrogation center.

Seungcheol then slowly placed a file on the table "One of my comrades is missing." Jeonghan raised a brow.

"Officer Jeon was kidnapped around nine pm, today." Jeonghan chuckled a little.

"If you're going to ask me about, Shua, Jun, or Mingyu, my answer is always the same." Jeonghan smiled.

Jeonghan then leaned back a bit

"You always avoid my questions or anything about the mafia."

"Exactly, I'm a criminal I never tell the truth." Jeonghan chuckled, and looked at Seungcheol.

Seungcheol then looked at the guard "Remove his handcuffs." The guard raised a brow.

"Just do it." The guard nodded, and removed the handcuffs from Jeonghan who started rubbing his wrist.

"God damn that hurt." Jeonghan mumbled.

Seungcheol then clamped his hands together "Tell me where his bases, and hideouts are Yoon."

Jeonghan giggled, and leaned forward a bit "I thought you knew, he lives everywhere."

"Just tell me where you have been in the past, and if not we'll handcuff you again, but not with normal handcuffs."

Jeonghan sighed, and facepalmed a little.

Jeonghan then looked at Seungcheol in the eyes "But if I tell you, the punishment I'll get for saying anything will be worse than the one I will receive."

"Plus he already knew I'll get captured, so everything important I won't know." Jeonghan smiled innocently.

But Seungcheol wasn't fazed, and smirked "How do you know? The punishment here will be worse if you don't tell because Officer Jeon is like my little brother."

"The pain here will be worse, if you don't tell me about Kim's whereabouts."

Jeonghan tilted his head "Are you threatening me? That's not very cop like."