5

Have you ever wondered on how Jun and Chan entered the mafia gang? Well here's the story of them.

Jun didn't come from a wealthy family, in fact he was poor, but there was one thing that had him move from China. An arranged marriage, Jun didn't like that, he couldn't do it...

He felt like he was being forced to marry someone he didn't know and didn't love, just because his parents needed money...

So when Jun was 18, he did something unexpected...He left China, he left so he wouldn't have to get married at all. Jun moved to Korea, but thing is he didn't understand Korean nor did he speak it either.

Jun struggled, but when he once he turned 19 a month later, he bumped into someone, and apologized in his broken Korean accent. Jun then looked, and noticed it was someone who was like him...

He met Xu Minghao.

That's when Jun decided to join the mafia, after Minghao had asked him to join.

__

Lee Chan, well at the age of 15 he joined the mafia, mostly because his parents didn't care about him... Once he left he was no longer welcomed back.

Chan wasn't the happiest kid, but once he wasn't also the saddest, because the people he met in the mafia was the best thing for him.

Chan learned how each of his hyungs took care of him, and learned the news things around him, especially on how he should've been treated.

Now Chan misses his own home, but he knows he can't go back, he can't...His parents wouldn't want him back, but what can he do? Wait for a miracle to happen?

Chan now is 17 years old, and right now he is at the grocery store with Jun, finding food to make.

But as they looked around for ingredients Chan saw two people...His parents...The people who "raised" him.

His so called parents seem happier with another child?

"Oh, they've replaced me." Chan mumbled.

Jun looked back at Chan "Everything alright bud?" Chan looked and nodded.

"Everything is fine hyung." Chan forced a laughter.

Jun nodded, before looking for more ingredients.

"I'm going to the restroom hyung." Jun nodded, and Chan quickly left to go to restroom.

Which he really didn't go, instead he left the store, and started walking until he noticed two people.

"Shit." Chan mumbled, and picked up his pace.

But as he did, he noticed the same people still following him.

Chan then decided to run, and see if he could lose them.

As he did, Chan didn't notice someone right in front of him. Chan then accidentally had bumped into them, and fell on the ground.

"Shit sorry." Chan told him "It's fine, but please watch out next time." Chan awkwardly laughed, and got up, while also helping the other.

The guy smiled, before looking at Chan's knees and hands "Here let me help you with those cuts." The boy then grabbed Chan by the arm, and dragged him somewhere.

Chan looked at the guy "Don't worry I'm not going to do anything, I just want to treat the wounds you have."

Chan stopped walking, causing the guy the to stop "Can I at least get your name?" Chan asked.

The guy smiled "I'm Kim Samuel."

Wonwoo sighed, he was in a car with Mingyu driving "Stop sighing." Mingyu said, as drove on the highway.