Denmark x Reader

This was a request. Thank you Strawberry. cx I hope you enjoy this lemon~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"(Y/N)!! GET ME A DRINK!" Denmark yelled out. You growl as you walk over to him. You lost a bet and so, you now are his maid for the week. Today was, fortunatly, the last day.
"Yes.. DEN-mark.." You growl. You walk over and shove a beer to his chest. He smirks and drinks it. He looks up and shoves the beer mug into your chest.
"More you little-" He hiccups as he drops the mug. You bite your lower lip and clean up. You walk to the kitchen and start to look for a cup. You return to Denmark with another mug of beer.
After twelve mugs, you walk to fill up the next mug. Denmark hiccups as he follows, clinging to your side.
"D-don't leave me!" He shouted loudly. You sigh and push him away, but he returns with a hug.
"Leave me alone." You smirk. "I'm not your maid anymore." You wash up the mug as you feel someone lick your cheek and perk up.
"Heh, I see. So I have to make you mine then.." He smirked as he picked you up. You scream as you wrap your arms around his neck.
"N-No! Let me go!!" You screamed again.
He chuckles as he takes you to the floor. He takes your apron off, making your maid dress more loose. You try to push him off as he grabbed your wrists and pinned then above your head.
"D-Denmark-" You got cut off when he kisses you. You perk up a bit as he smiles a bit.
He picks you up and he slams you to a wall. You look at him being scared a bit as you start to think of a plan to do as he takes his top off. You freeze as you look at his  chest. You start to blush a bit then you shake your head.  "This is rape.." You thought. "I shouldn't be enjoying what I'm going to do!" You whimper as he kisses you.
You try to push away but he pinned you down. He smirks and looks into your eyes, his being full of lust.
"Denmark?" You said as soon as he pulled away. He smiles at you as he undoes your dress at the back. You squeeze your eyes shut and whimper. You keep the dress pressed against your chest to keep it from falling off and you yell out his name as you fall down, trying to escape.
"Yes my love..?" He smirks evilly. You blush as you give up.
"Why are. . . We doing this. . ?" You mumble. He smirks as he climbs over you and kisses you sweetly. You kiss back shyly as he takes you dress off. He slowly unhooks your bra and throws if into the sink randomly. You rip his shirt off and throw it away. He smiles.
"He must enjoy this.. What if.. what if he loves me..?" You thought before screaming. Apperently, he somehow got to completely undress himself and you with out you ever noticing. He smirks evilly as he lays over you and thrusts, slowly so you could sort of get chance to adjust. You adjust quickly and sort of thrust a bit as well, to motion him to go faster.
He smiles and gladly obeys, and soon enough, he is thrusting at a fast pace. You start to moan louder and louder. Then, after a little while, you cum and moan his name, being louder than ever before. He cums after you and moans you name out loud. Fortunatly, no one was there and you were just sharing the house.
He pulls out after a while and lays next to you.
"I love you (y/n). Really much. I hope you had fun. I sure did." He smiles as he falls asleep. You smile shyly and try to escape his grasp. He whimpers and pulls you closer. You sigh as you shyly smile and softly kiss him before hugging tightly. "I love you too." You reach for your dress and cover each other with it, making it into a blanket which surprisingly covers you both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Requested Ending:
(I believe it was Norway you guys wanted to be in on the action so I guess here you go c;) (I have no idea how he acts so excuse me 😂)
Norway wondered around the house.
"Denmark?!" He yelled out. "Come on dude." He growled and continued to look for his pal. He wondered into a room and froze, seeing you both on the ground. He blushed madly and screamed. "DUDE, WHAT YJE HELL?! YOU GOT A GIRL/GUY  (because I believe some of you are transgendered or gay and would say you prefer being referred to as a male or female. ☺)AND YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME?! BOI!-" Denmark blushed deeply as he reached for anything and threw it at Norway. You chuckled/giggled as Denmark got up, covered you with the dress and ran out, carrying you like his bride to be. Norway groaned as he stomped out of the room. "Dude come on! I needed you for something!" He whined as you both disappeared from his eyesight. "DENMAAAAARKK?!"