Romano x Reader

This was requested by hetalian1012. Please enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Romano sighed as he stared out the window. Across the street, he saw you. You had lovely (h/l) (h/c) hair. He loved your looks, but your sweet, childish, stubborn acts were even cuter. He longed for love, a lot. He sighed again.
"Ahh, (y/n). So sweet, yet..." He lets out a long sigh. "Why am I so cowerdly?!" He yelled at himself. "No, not again. I will not let the love of my life leave me. Not again!" He gets up and storms to you. When he starts getting closer to you, he feels nervous and starts to panic and get second thoughts. "Maybe I shouldn't..-" He stops in front of you. He looks down at what you're doing and smiles softly when he sees you crouching and picking flowers. He blushes a bit when you look up at him. "Oh. H-Hi (y-y/n)."
"Hello." You spoke softly. He fell to his knees and started to cry.
"Why is it so hard to talk to you?!" He yelled as he cried. You froze as he hugged you super tightly. "I'm sorry (y/n)! I just couldn't take it anymore!" You looked at him in a confused way. "(Y/n)..." He whispered. You looked at him as he leaned to your ear. "I...love...you.." You looked at him, gasping slightly.
"R-Romano.." You whispered slightly as you pecked his cheek. "I also love you...." You smiled softly and caringly, like a mother would, as you brushed through his hair. . .

~Le time skip c; ~

"You may kiss the bride." The priest smiled as Romano looked nervously at you. You were dressed in a beautiful white gown and looked gorgeous in your curled (h/c) hair. Romano took a deep breath as you both leaned inwards for a sweet kiss. Everyone cheered as the loud music played when your lips touched. Romano picks you up, smiles as he pulls his head back, and runs out of the church. Everyone cheered as a few laughed.
When the wedding finished, he took you home. He put you down as he locked the house. He turned around and leaned against the door, panting a bit because he carried you a lot at the wedding. He looked at you and smiled as he quickly calmed down.
"(Y/n)?"
"Yes Romano?" You said sweetly as you walked to the bedroom. He frowned.
"(Y/n), dear. Why are you calling me that? You act as if I forced you into marrige. Which I know I didn't." You started to giggle as you started to take off he pins in your hair. Romano walked over and watched you quietly as he sighed.
"I'm sorry. Yes dear? You needed something? :3 " You smiled as you shone your head to let your hair down. He smiled and walked over, rubbing your right shoulder, above the white Belle dress sleeve you were wearing, and whispered softly into you left ear," I love you so much.."
You smiled as you looked down, your hair finally giving up and falling loose. He smiled and playfully bit your neck. You gasped. "R-Roman-no..?" He growled slightly as he smirked.
"You are such a bad girl, calling me by my name as if I'm your boss... This marriage is supposed to be equal, not one-sided." He smirked as you froze.
"R-Romano-" He put a finger over your mouth.
"Shh.." He smiled softly as he helped you unzip your dress. "Its okay.. Don't worry.. I won't harm my only love.." You smiled shyly as you blushed a bit. He slipped the top of the dress down and hugged you around you chest. He nudged his nose against your left ear in candle dimmed room. "I love you so much (y/n)... You don't even want to know..." You smile and lean back against his chest.
"Heh. I do. I really do.." You smiled as you looked up. He smiled and kissed your forehead as you turned around and helped him undress. He smiled as he lead you to the bed and made you sit on his lap as he kissed you. You kissed back shyly, leading into a long and passionite kiss.
He closed his eyes as he playfully grabbed your butt. You let out a yelp. He chucked as he pulled his head back.
"I bet I can make you wet with one finger." He whispered. You smirked.
"You could try." You whispered back.
"Heh.." He laid you down and rubbed your clit as he kissed your neck. You moaned a bit but, that quickly changed into a scream when he inserted his finger in.
"Aaahhh!!!!" Your scream was loud. You probably woke up the neighborhood. You gasped for air in between your moans as he started to move in and out. (Fap fap fap xD) Your inner walls surrounded his finger. He smirked and moved his finger inside of you. "Oh god-" You whispered. Only moments later, your body couldn't continue holding it in,and let it all out.
"Heh.." Romano took out his finger and licked it. "That's was fun wasn't it..?" You panted softly and nodded. "Bet you liked it.."
"I did.. A lot.." You panted more.
"Wana continue?" He smirks. You nod repeatedly. "Awe, but I'm super tired.." He grinned evilly. You frown and wrap your legs around his waist.
"P-please..!" You whispered. He sighed in defeat but smirks softly.
"Heh, you Lil horny devil." He rammed into you as he rubbed your breasts with his hands as he kissed all over your neck, looking for your sensitive spot. You moaned loudly as he continue thrusting. You yelped a bit, causing u to loose your breath, when he found your soft spot. He started to bite it and make a hickey. You blushed as you both continued.
"R-Romano!" You moaned. He smirked and pulled away. He looked at your body.
"Wow,.. Ready so soon?" He smirked as he reached for his pants. He took out the belt and looked at you. "Well, we still need to punish you. Now,.." He grabbed you. "Can you do something for me?" He whispered as he dragged you to the floor. You nodded as you were put to sit on the floor. You looked up at him and his ev grin. "Good. Play with yourself." You freeze. "I thought you could have done something for me.." He frowned. You quickly squeeze your eyes and start to rub yourself.
"Ahh~" You stopped a bit. Romano shoke his head 'no'.
"Don't stop. Go on, keep going." He sat by you. You nodded and weakly rubbed yourself. He grabbed your wrist and made you rub yourself as hard as you can. You moaned and continued to rub,yourself like that after he let go.
"R-Roman-no..!" You gasped for air as you continue. "I-i can't! I can't continue! I-i might!!" You let out a loud moan as you released again. He laid you down and licked it all off. He sat back up.
"You're such a bad child. You need to be punished." Romano smirked. He took the belt and tied her hands together.
"H-huh?" You murmured as he laid you onto the bed. He, then, slapped your butt and got inside it. He started thrusting as you moan and wiggle. "Aaahhh~"
He continued for a while, then stopped. You panted for air as he turned you around.
"Here." He stood in front of the female. You blushed, smirking, as you licked the tip. He bit his lower lip. You start to put it into your mouth and suck on it. The fact that Romano has an erection helped because you gaged a bit and let it out of your mouth. You continue sucking until he finally started to cum into your mouth. He moaned as he pushed himself farther into your mouth and grabbed your hair. You moaned but was shut up while sucking.
When he finly stopped he fell back, panting a bit. He smirked.
"Done?" He asked. You groaned.
"Stop teasing me. I just want you to fuck me. Just do it right now!" You said, tired from the teasing. Romano smirked.
"Sure. I didn't think you'd want to though. I was just being...safe." He chuckled. He got up and flipped up uover. He threw away the belt and positioned himself. "Ready?" You nodded as he got in forcefully. You screamed in actual pain as tears of pain and pleasure. He froze. You waited a bit to a just to his size and bumped your hips against his. He nodded and started to thrust.
He bit your neck and played with your chest as he thrusted, occasionally giving out a grunt of pleasure. You smile mentally as you continue to moan louder and louder as he went deeper and faster.
"(Y-y/n), dear?" He whispered. He finished a while ago and you both were laying, cuddled up to each other and panting softly. You looked up.
"Yes Ro- I mean, love." You muttered.
"I love you. Never forget that." He smiled. You nodded.
"This is the best night ever.." You mentioned.
"It was pretty fun, wasn't it?" He smiled as he looked at you. He kisses your forehead. "I love you. Good night."
He laid back and smiled as he fell asleep. You were laying on his chest. You smiled shyly and nodded as you closed your eyes.
"I love you more my little tomato..."