GermanyxTeen!Reader

16.2.2017 // Continued on: 13.5.2017
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You yawned as you looked around. It was the middle of the day and you were stuck at Germany's place. You decided to go to his room and stripped down to your undergarnments. You laid in his bed and got comfortable. You fell asleep quickly and quietly. You seemed to have slept for an hour and a half when you felt the blankets torn off your body. Your body felt a sudden rush of cold air swoop over you and conceal you. You open your eyes and spotted Germany.
"Oh.. It's you." You rolled your eyed and sat up. You looked at his chest as your eyes widened. You immediately grabbed a pillow and hugged it. Germany looked away, embarrassed. "What do you want..." You growled.
"I vant you to get off of my bed." Germany said as he looked you straight in the eye. You held his stare before getting up, the pillow is still clutched to your stomach, covering your chest and lower regions. You begin to go towards the door, walking infront of Germany. He can't help but stare at your behind. He bit his lower lip and began to follow you quietly.
You walked to the door and sighed.
"Peace out." You reached for the door handle and began to open it. Immediately, Germany closed the door and pinned you to it. You look at his face witj disbelief as he slide his right hand to the door handle amd locked it. Germany grabbed your wrists and pinned them above your head. He looked into your eyes and kissed me. His lips felt soft and his kiss was passionate. Your eyes widened as he first kissed you. You began to return the kiss and close your eyes as well. Germany began to snake his hands down your arms, down your chest and sides, and down all the way to your butt. He grabbed your butt as your wrapped your arms around his neck. Germany lifted you up and you began to wrap your legs around his torso. Germany looked at you and smirked. He pressed your back against the wall and looked around the room. The desk. Germany smirked as he picked you up and took you over to the desk and sat you on it. He moved back and looked you up and down as he took off his shirt. He was well built. You looked at his chest as he looked at you. He smirked as he took off his pants and boxers. Your eyes widened and you blushed deeply. Germany walked over and slipped off your panties. He picked you up, and with your legs around his neck, he slams your back against the wall. Germany begins to lick you slowly. His warm tongue rubbing against your clit. He licks from the bottom to the top as if he's licking an icecream cone. He takes his time licking and teasing you. Germany looks up at you. You look back at him, and nod. Germany smiles and enters his tongue inside of you. You gasp and bit your bottom lip. As he continues to lick and enter you, you begin to slowly move your hips. You move them in a circular movement as Germany continues to lick. You begin to get a grip on his hair and arch your back. He smirked and began to suck on your clit. You began to moan louder. Germany moved your to the bed and laid you down. He began to enter you quietly. You wrap your legs around his waist and your arms began to claw his back. Germany began to thrust into you, causing you to go "crazy". You gasped and moaned louder than before as you continued to grow to your climax. You soon began to claw at his back as you began to climax. Germany sat up a little and entwined his fingers with yours. He laid back down and began to continue thrusting, harder and faster. Your moans filled the room as Germany panted a little bit. You finished and then fell back. Your legs were twitching, your body felt good, you were out of breath. You looked at Germany who pulled out of you and smirked. He hovered over you and kissed your neck.
"That should be punishment enough." He smirked and kissed you passionately as you both laid on the bed, cuddled together.