Russia's Rose (Russia x Rose)

A request from a girl named Rosa(HetaliaGirl1415) :3 Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Russia opened another bottle of vodka and drank it all as Rosa sighed.

"Ivan! You've had 12 bottles already! Aren't you full yet?!" She yelled, blushing a bit. She always loved him, but she hated the fact that he drinks. He always reeked of alcohol and was always coming home late, with messy clothes that are half on. She sighed and cried quietly to herself then there was sudden shot. She looked up and screamed. Somebody shot Russia. She ran over and hugged his body.

"No! RUSSIA! IVAN! NO, NO NOOO! IVAN! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! WAKE UP! IVAAAAAAAAAAANNN!!!"

.....beep........beep.....beep...

Rosa looked at the floor quietly, blaming everything on herself, as she rubbed Ivan's right hand with her left one. They were at the hospital.

"I'm sorry Ivan... I shouldn't have left you all alone.. I should have known this would happen.." She whispered as the light from the huge window filled the room. Ivan coughed and groaned quietly as he tilt his head to look at Rosa.

"Ro....Rosa...?" He muttered, trying to speak. Rosa quickly looked at him. Her heart filled with joy that he's alive, but she remained sad. She handed him a glass of water. He gladly took the cup and drank some water, getting some on his hospital gown. "Rosa.." He spoke more clearly. "Rosa, my...rose.." He coughed as Rosa took the cup from him and set it on the nightstand table. She looked at him as he continued. "I love you...... I was so stupid that I couldn't and didn't realize that much sooner.. Oh how it must have hurt when I ignored you all these years... Can you find it in your heart to forgive me..?" He asked quietly. They kept staring into each other's eyes as the sun shone at the female. Her eyes twinkled in the light as Ivan smiled softly. "You have such beautiful eyes..." He murmured. Rosa blushed as she nodded shyly, some of her hair getting into her face.

"Oh course I will forgive you. Yes it really hurt when you ignored me...and,...thank you.." Her cheeks blushed slightly. Ivan smiled and tried to sit up. "No, no. Sit. You need to rest. I'll come by tomorrow." He nodded and lay back down, smiling. "Good bye...Ivan.." She kissed his forehead and left. Once she left the room, she squealed as quietly as she can.

A few months later,..

Rosa sighs as she laid down on her stomach on the bed. She was helping Russia for the past few months and was tired. She slowly fell asleep as the bedroom door squeaked open and Russia walked in.

"Prevet Rosa." He said smiled. "Kak dela?" Rosa looked up at him, puzzled. "I mean, hi Rosa. How are you?" He bit his lower lip as he closed the door, and secretly locked it. She sighed.

"A, thanks. B, I'm okay. Super tired though.. And c, what happened?" She replied. Russia smirked as he walked up.

"Oh nothing. I just found a kitchen full of broken dishes. Not to mention the house is a mess." He sighed. Rosa gulped nervously and sat up.

"OH! I'm sorry! I was just mad that..." She started.

"That what?"

"Nothing. Forget about it. I'm sorry Ivan. I'll clean it all up tonight." She sighed, tearing up a bit as Ivan smirked.

"Heh. But you can't. I'm punishing you for tonight." Ivan said softly. Rosa looked up as she started to cry.

"No! Please Ivan! Don't do this to me! I promise this won't happen ever again!" She begged as she stood up. Ivan chuckled as he got up and tore her maid dress of."Ivan! Please!! I beg you..!!" She cried out as he held her hands with one hand and tore her stockings and shoes off. He smirked.
"Shush! It will hurt, a lot. And you were such a bad girl." Ivan smirked.
She whimpered as she looked down. Suddenly, Ivan kissed her as he banged her back against the wall. She blushed. And before she tried to figure out what was happening, her body was being teased by Ivan. Ivan stuck his finger inside her and she almost screamed as he wiggled his finger a bit. He pulled his head back and chuckled at Rosa's moaning.
"Ahh..!!" She moaned loudly. "I-Ivan!!" Ivan stopped and pulled his hand out.
"Yes Rosa?" He smirked and leaned down to her ear. "My one rose..?"
"What...what are you doing?" She whispered as she wanted for air.
"Heh. Something I wanted to ever since I realized how much I love you.." He smirked. Rosa's eyes widened and she blushed deeply.
"Oh.. I-Ivan.. I.." She whispered, shocked.
"Rosa, please allow me to do this. I don't know if I ever might get another chance.."