Russia (Scar) x Ender

This is for my friend Ender. WARNING: THIS IS A LEMON NOT A LIME! Continue with caution!
endermen246
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Russia frowned. He was shaking because Belarus was looking for him. He was hiding in a closet with his old friend, Ender, who volunteered to help him hide from Belarus whenever he needed to. Unfortunately, Belarus saw him and so they in the closest thing they could find, the closet.

"S-So now what...?" Russia looked at Ender. He stared at her silently as she shrugged. Russia's head twitched, before suddenly pinned Ender to a wall and kissing her passionately. Russia realized what he was doing and quickly moved back. He blushed. "E-Ender... I love you." He frowned with self-disappointment. Russia turned around and sat in a corner of the room. ". . ."

Ender grabbed Russia's shoulders and flipped him over and kissed his soft lips. Ender and Russia blushed deeply as they continued to kiss. Russia wrapped his arms around Ender's waist, pulling her in closer. Russia moved his head back.

"E-Ender..."

"Yes?"

"D-do you want to continue... I-if you know what I-I m-mean.."

"Y-yes.." Russia blushed deeply.

"Y-you sure...?"

"Yes." Russia blushed even more and hugged her tightly.

"O-Okay.." He kissed her passionately. Ender kissed back as Russia began to move his hands up and down her sides. Ender blushed. Russia began to leave a trail of kissed down to her neck, searching for her sensitive spot.

"l well always love you never forget that..." (Ender) Russia blushed slightly.

"Th-thanks... I love you as well. No matter what." (Russia) Ender smiled and kissed Russia's soft lips. Russia returned the kiss and slowly unzipped her dress. Ender blushed deeply as Russia moved back and took off Ender's dress. He looked at her and bit his lower lip. "Are you really sure...a-about continuing..."

"Y-Yes.."

"O-okay..." Russia smiled shyly and kissed Ender, pinning her arms above her with one hand. He slipped his other hand down her sides and to her privates. Russia began to rub her as he kissing Ender to keep her quiet. Ender stayed silent. Russia continued to rub Ender more and more. Ender gets more and more sensitive as Russia keeps rubbing. Russia rubs harder and moves onto kissing her neck.

"Ah~" (Ender) Russia rubbed even harder. Russia let go of Ender's arms and grabbed her butt.

"Ahh~"

Russia got up and kissed her. He stuck his tongue into Ender's mouth and felt all around her mouth while beginning to rub against her.

"Mm~"

Ender blushed deeply as Russia rubbed a bit more against her. Russia smirked and moved back. He quickly undressed then took Ender's arm and swing her onto the bed. He got over her and kissed her as he rammed into her. Ender screamed as Russia moved to her neck and began to bite sexually all over. Ender panted for a little bit before starting to moan. Russia was biting all over Ender's chest.
Ender moaned even louder and began to cry a bit as Russia began to thrust into her. Russia bit all over Ender's chest and neck. Ender moaned even louder.
"R-Russia~" Ender moaned louder.
"Ye-Yeah~" Russia kept thrusting even harder and faster.
"Ahhh~" Ender moaned. Her legs locked as she released. Russia blushed super deeply as he did the same. They both moaned louder. Russia pulled out.
"Russia..?" Ender looked over at Russia.
"Yeah..."
"..."
The couple was laying quietly on the bed, panting and blushing deeply. They smiled before Russia let out a little chuckle. Then froze.
"I love you.." He whispered. Ender smiled and kissed him.
"I love you too Russia." Ender smiled and hugged Russia before falling asleep.