Filler

A small filler because my lazy self has not updated in a while :D

Ya'll remember the old chapters? Well I kinda of edited them and made them into something kind of like a oneshot- =3=

Y/N's POV:

I wandered around the hall aimlessly, while the other kids played outside. It was way too hot outside so I made the wise decision to say indoors.

However as I wandered the silent, deserted halls for the tenth time today, not even bumping into a single soul, I accepted the fact that everyone was playing outside in the hot weather and that I should also go outside and join them.

Heaving a tired sigh, I stepped out the door but stayed close to the shade of the house, enjoying the slight (literally close to none) coolness it offered. Keeping my head lowered and my H/C locks framing my face as a curtain, I made my way to the trees.

"Y/N!"

I turned in surprise as I heard my name get yelled. Don and Connie were sitting by the hanged washing. I tilted my head and walked over.

"Yeah?" I asked, walking over.

There was a refreshing breeze. I pushed the washing out of my face as my dress blew a little in the wind.

"Aren't you always hanging with Emma? Did you guys fight or something?" Don asked, curiosity on his face.

"Did-Did Emma and Y/N fight?" Connie asked, her big eyes quivering and her lips slowly forming a sad frown, she held Little Bunny closer.

"Oh- No! No, we didn't fight! It was just too hot outside... I didn't really want to go out." I explained, patting Connie gently on the head and smiling reassuringly.

"Oh... How about you hang with us here? It's pretty breezy here." Don offered with a smile. His faint blush didn't go unnoticed by me. I arched an eyebrow but didn't say anything, instead I let a small teasing smirk take over.

"Don't you have to play tag or challenge Norman today?" I asked, teasingly. Connie smiled and reached up to grab my hand.

"Well- Same reason as you I guess. It's too hot to be running around!" Don protested, shrugging.

I just laughed a little and continued chatting with them, until Mother's bell rang through our conversation.

"My dear children! Come and get the some refreshing lemonade."

I looked over at Mother and saw Gilda with her, also carrying a tray filled with iced lemonade.

"Yay!"

Joyful shouts of children were heard all throughout the yard as they all charged towards the lemonade.

Don, Connie and I slowly trailed behind them, basking in the shadows and talking about tag.

~~~~

After we got our lemonade, we settled back in the shade, backs pressed against the wall of the House. Connie peacefully sipped her lemonade, her big doe eyes squeezing shut. Little bunny was beside her, its head dropping low as if it, too, was tired and annoyed by the scorching heat.

I leaned against the wall, using my hand to fan myself, my empty lemonade glass now sitting beside me on the dirt. Even the ice had disappeared, some eaten by me and some evaporating up to the sky. Sweat rolled down my forehead. It was that hot.

"Don?" I asked, turning beside me, expecting to meet with the familiar chocolate brown eyes.

"Ehhhh?" I muttered to myself when I saw no Don and just a content Connie cuddling her bunny. Confused I looked around, trying to find the male.

Suddenly, I felt a soft, gentle breeze blow at me, unlike anything we had experienced today. The breeze was cool and refreshing. A smile broke out immediately.

I turned my head to look at the source of coolness. Only to see Don, holding a giant leaf and smirking proudly.

"Don? Where'd you find that?" I exclaimed, surprised and grateful.

"Well it was getting way too hot so I tried looking for something to give us some cool!" He laughed."Now enjoy the coolness!"

I smiled in gratitude as I closed my eyes, leaning against the wall, I felt very refreshed and happy.

But not long after, I felt bad. Don was partly in the sun and waving that big leaf around certainly isn't an easy job. Right... Time to work I guess...

Without saying a thing, I stood up and walked over to Don. He stopped fanning, shooting me a confused look.

"Gimme." I said, taking the leaf from him and dragging him to Connie.

"Sit."

He complied looking confused, although I can see how he was slightly relieved to stop fanning in the sun.

"Y/N?" He asked meekly, Connie also looked at us, her attention finally captured.

"How about we take turns?" I suggested with a smile as I started fanning them with the leaf. I could see their expressions change as soon as they felt the cool breeze.

Throughout the rest of the day, Don and I took turns fanning the leaf while joking with each other and with Connie looking at us curiously.