Filler

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N dear, would you please go and look after the younger children for me during free time?"

"Uh, sure mama!" I replied lazily, shifting my weight from one foot to another.

"Thank you dear." Mama smiled before walking off to God knows where.

I walked out to the green fields, spotting the group of said younger children playing together.

I smiled to myself and walked over to them.

~~~~

I neared them, placing both of my hands on my knees, I leaned down to their level, saying softly, "What are you guys playing?"

They laughed and looked at me with wide, innocent eyes, saying, "We're counting the leaves on that tree!"

I was surprised and well, disappointed, but laughed along. "That's a fun game!"

I was about to ask if I could join them when Don yelled, "Guys! Let's play tag!"

The children noticeably perked up, "C'mon guys, let's go." I smiled, gesturing with my hand for them to follow me as I led them over to Don and the rest of the older kids. Cheers could be heard as they obediently followed behind me.

~~~~

"So, who's gonna be it?" Emma asked, her bright forest green eyes staring at me.

"Y/N will be it!" Don grinned, his eyes closed as a big small spread on his face.

"You're on!" I smirked back, hands on my hip.

"Can I be 'it' with Y/N?" A small voice asked. Catching my attention, I looked down to see Phil staring up at me with innocent big eyes. They were wide and azure, sparkling under the bright, warm sun. I felt like melting.

Ignoring my inner self which was dying from Phil's cuteness, I cooly replied, "Of course." Then I smiled back, moved my hands to cover my eyes, I'm pretty sure Phil did the same.

~~~~

Ten seconds passed. It's time. I took Phil's hand and we ran towards the ominous woods.

"Where should we go first, Phil?" I asked, staring at him adoringly as he stared at the trees. His mouth was stretched open in an 'O' as he contemplated silently, eyes darting from tree to tree. 

"There!" He pointed deeper into the woods as I nodded. I gestured for him to lead the way as I followed him.

~~~~

Our footsteps crunched on the crisp leaves as we arrived at a clearing, lush viridescent bushes surrounded the vast area. A cool, constant breeze kept blowing through my hair.

A rustling sounded behind us as I smirked mischievously. I leaned down with my brows raised, "Phil, do you hear that?"

He grinned innocently before nodding. Then, he enthusiastically waddled (Idk I just always see Phil as waddling and it's seriously adorable-) over to the bush before pulling Svette out, who had a dejected look on her face. (I think that's how it's spelt???)

"Great job Phil!" I smiled happily, ruffling his chocolate locks as he smiled proudly.

I spent the rest of the tag game finding people and spending precious time with Phil.

~~~~

I walked back to the bedroom, my pace deliberate and unhurried due to the feeling of serenity and comfortability. We had just finished a luscious dinner and had a warm shower. Talk about living the life... Well... Not really but you know.

I sighed contently, determined to feel peaceful, when I felt a small tug on my dress. I looked down.

"Phil?" I questioned. The little boy stood behind me, his small hands clasped together.

"Can you read me a bedtime story..?" Phil whispered, his azure doe eyes widened, looking impossibly cuter than normal. Yea, how can I ever say no to him? 

I mentally squealed and died in my head at Phil's cuteness. But I managed regain my composure and smiled benevolently, "Sure."

~~~~

.

.

.

"And they lived happily ever after." I concluded softly, looking over at Phil who was staring at me with those clear, blue orbs. He was tucked snuggly into the crisp, clean sheets with only his head poking out. He blinked at me expectantly. Letting out a soft giggle, I started humming a tune -- Greensleeves.

Phil sighed contently before snuggling deeper into the covers and drifting off to sleep.

I smiled before silently exiting the room and going back to my own bed.