Chapter Three: Tales from the Darkside

"What are you about to witness are six twisted tales connected to the tragic and macabre events that befell the town of Riverdale and Greendale.

Known as the "Black hood murders," they were all the more tragic because those who bore witness to these terrible things were so young. 

A seemingly random shooting quickly revealed itself to be the first in a series of gruesome attacks perpetrated by a hooded assailant.

These latest chapters began with the discovery of a letter from the Black Hood affixed to the door of Pop Tate's Chock'lit Shoppe."

Tom: People of Riverdale.

Claire: People of Greendale.

Michelle: Now, you must choose a fate.

Reggie: The next hours will be a test.

Mario: And I will be watching you very closely.

Ariel: Show me you are a pure heart, and my work ends.

Betty: Continue to sin, and I will take up the sword again. I thought I'd finally outsmarted him, Jug, the black hood...

Jughead: And now we have to survive 48 hours. That's two days to the investment. Also, the ghoulies. My god.

Betty: The warrior continues.

Jughead: So, I'm gonna make some breakfast. Do you want some?

Betty: Toast, please.

Jughead: *walks downstairs*

*At Greendale*

*cafe*

Romeo: *sits right front of Penny on the booth*

Penny: It's pleasure to meet you here shawty. I kinda think that you are ready for action. *smirks*

Romeo: *looks serious*

Penny: I need to do something favor for today. Pick up four crates. There is the money inside of that crates.

Romeo: You go get it as yourself. I'm not running my property. As you need to do, go find Malachi. He can do his business on his own. If not, do what you gotta do and cut me out of it.

Penny: Expensive. So please tonight.

Romeo: Fine.

Penny: Atta-boy! *smiles and laughing*

Romeo: Rich people most spending that money on the authorities especially the mayor. Not McCoy. The dangerous lady Lodge. I don't know when I'm gonna find your crates.

Penny: You sound like Jughead right now.

Romeo: Who's Jughead?

Penny: He's southside. Leader of his dad as he runs it for the road. I can mention you when you met them really soon. And also, he works with me.