Chapter Thirty-Two: The Big City

*Two weeks later*

*At Andrews house*

Fred: *passes to Archie and CJ for their bread toast*

Archie: Thank you. *looks at Fred*

CJ: *eats*

Archie: I called out the students to make a new scoreboard of Bulldogs.

CJ: Did you get the equipment yet?

Archie: I'm still planning on it. I'll have to stick out of my teammates when am I gonna do for the first game.

CJ: *hearing*

Archie: Bulldogs always win on the planet. It wouldn't give it up against the wall.

CJ: Archie, Bulldogs doesn't matter they win or lose. Why would you ask Veronica to give you advice?

Archie: I have a great idea but yeah. She seems like she's gonna pick for the suggestions.

CJ: *hearing*

*The next day*

*At Riverdale High*

Toni: *gets out of the office and sees CJ* Babe?

CJ: What's up, babe?

Toni: Cheryl is in the office.

CJ: What? Why would she?

Toni: Because I am charged with the Vixens she is going to do her own mind games against those vixens. Did you confront Archie?

CJ: He said, he's gonna plan up with Veronica. The only players can be thought that overall must go hard and go home.

Toni: *hearing*

CJ: They will hurry up so let the team go super easy.

Toni: *looks at CJ* I was being a cheerleader but not anymore.

CJ: You're a grown-ass woman.

Toni: Shhh!

CJ: You're a grown-ass woman. *whispers*

Toni: I know that. *whispers and walks away*

CJ: I have a feeling that way we can go through with this. *follows her*

*At the locker room*

Archie: Ok guys, That's to go along with your new cleats, your uniform, and pads. I'm also psyched to announce our generous sponsor for all this stuff and other Bulldog expenses are Veronica Gekko.

Veronica: Lodge, actually.

Archie: Veronica Lodge.

*Meanwhile*

Tobey driving the car with Hermione.

Hermione: I was taking a break from the show because I need to support my daughter.

Tobey: I barely that Hiram is analogous. He just went to the mistress.

Hermione: He has.

Tobey: I can speak the truth to myself.

Hermione: No one is gonna harm you, I've been running as mayor all year.

Tobey: *hearing*

Hermione: Did you go to rehab yet? Don't lie to me.