Chapter Forty-Six: Come on Over

*One week after Josie left the town*

*At Pop's*

Tabitha comes to check on Frank while he's drinking a milkshake.

Tabitha: Any business today? Your coat getting dirt.

Frank: Yeah. We're working on something and we searching for the Palladium. Worth more than a gold medal.

Tabitha: Wow. I heard about Hiram's mystery for Palladium. That was a long time ago after his dad was killed by the mafia at Pop's in the middle of the 80s. My grandfather was reacting when he saw what happened before Hiram found out about his dad. Named is Javier Luna.

Frank: I'm ashamed.

Tabitha: Today is gonna get ugly.

Frank: *continues drinking*

Unknown: *arrives and points the gun at Tabitha* Give me all the cash in your register! Now!

Tabitha: Okay, no problem. Please just don't hurt anyone.

Frank: *tackled Unknown and starts fighting*

Unknown: *fighting*

Frank: *punches Unknown six times* Get the gun!

Tabitha: *grabs the gun*

Frank: Call the police.

Toni taking care of Anthony while she is in the house alone.

Veronica: *on her laptop with the jewelry site until she gets a video call from Chad and she answers* What, Chad?

Chad: I've got some good news. I'm going to give out the payback.

Veronica: What the fuck they got to do with all of them?

Chad: So we can share it once again. Pearls and Posh.

Veronica: You know what, I'll have all of our investors' accounts restored in a month. At which point, I'll divorce your ass so fast, that your head will spin. Goodbye, Chad. *declined the call and gets a video call from Carter and answers* Hey, how's it going?

Carter: A little details for your company that we can set the different kinds of silver and gold colorfully.

Veronica: Ok. That will be perfect. I'll have to do the design on that first.

Carter: What you've been doing all alone?

Veronica: Working.

Carter: It doesn't seem like you didn't work on your laptop don't you?

Veronica: Maybe I was...

Carter: I knew it.

Veronica: Damn it. *smiles*

Carter: I'd have to figure something out when you gonna do it tonight.

Alice arrives at the Blossom's worship until Penelope stopped her.

Penelope: Well, well, well.

Alice: What is all of this?

Penelope: I'm gathering the people who join quiet sometimes. Speak of a wish, how do you know about being a love affair between FP and Fred.

Alice: That is not your concern, Ms. Blossom. But I still kicked your ass and punched your throat.

Penelope: *hearing*

Alice: Excuse me. *walking past Penelope*

Penelope: Be careful what you wished for. Me, Cheryl, and Kevin are already joining The Mysterious. Mysterious ordered us we can do our worship too.