Chapter Twenty-Six: Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Jughead's narrator: It was not over yet for the Stonewall Prep but this is the reason why Riverdale and Greendale are more or less picked up where they had left off. They were and is, "Wicked little town".

CJ: *starts singing while looking at the window* You know the sun is in your eyes. And hurricanes and rains. And black and cloudy skies.

Mario: *watching TV during sings* You're running up and down that hill. You turn it on and off at will. *turns off the TV*

Rico: There's nothing here to thrill. Or bring you down.

Toni: And if you've got no other choice. You know you can follow my voice.

Cheryl: Through the dark turns and noise. Of this wicked little town.

Veronica: Oh lady luck has led you here.

Archie: But they're so twisted up.

Kevin: They'll twist you up, I fear.

Carter: The pious, hateful, and devout.

Julie and Alex: You're turning tricks until you're turned out.

Hermione and Hiram: The wind is so cold it blows.

Fred and Mary: You're burning out and blowing round.

Betty: And if you've got no choice. You know you can follow my voice. Through the dark turns and noise of this.

Jughead: Wicked little town.

All: Ahhh, ahhh, ooooh.

Betty: The fates are vicious and they're cruel.

FP, Alice, Gladys, and Jellybean: You learn too late you've used two wishes like a fool.

Kevin: And then you're someone you are not and Riverdale, it ain't the spot. Remember Ms. Lot, and when she turned around.

Betty: And if you've got no other choice.

Jughead: You know you can follow my voice.

Hope: Through the dark turns and noise of this.

Sean: Wicked little town. *stops singing*

Hope: Everything is all set?

Sean: Not just yet. I'm still typing with some investigation. *typing on his laptop*

Hope: Look, me and you were still friends, right? Because I was thinking that we can go to prom together? Friends only.

Sean: What should I say, yes! Yes!

Hope: But don't worry, I'll be there a little early. And, I know just thing is gonna cheering you up.

*The next day*

*At Riverdale High*

Kevin: *gives Mr. Honey to Variety Show paper with Angie*

Angie: Here you go, Principal Honey, another list of sign-ups for the variety show.

Mr. Honey: Mmm. Well, I've reviewed the acts submitted so far. They mostly seem fine. With one exception. Both of you. I'm sorry, but both of you won't be allowed to do a number from Hedwig and the Angry Inch. That show is... It's not appropriate for students and families.

Kevin: It was on Broadway. There's a movie version of it.

Mr. Honey: An R-Rated movie version. Look why don't you guys do a number from a classic musical like Oklahoma! or Carousel.

Kevin: Listen, we are relentlessly slammed with crisis after crisis. And we're taking it, and we're numb. Yes. But also screaming on the inside. Please just... Just listen to us.