Chapter 10

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The opium case becomes successful and because of that they gain a favor, Albert now takes control of the secret intelligence service which is the MI6 and all who's under that organization is their alliance.

"Rose," William called, walking inside Roseia's study room.

"Mind helping me with my tie," He said, showing the satin necktie on his hand. Roseia chuckled at him, placing down her book.

"Oh dear brother. Why do you bother asking for my help when you can do it perfectly?" She asked in a soft tone, walking towards the older blond, taking the tie in his hand before wrapping it on his collar.

"You know very well that I like it when you do my tie," William replied, pinching her left cheek as the younger blonde giggled.

"All done." She announced, brushing her hand on his shoulder to flatten his clothes. Roseia placed her thumb and pointed finger on her chin and hum, eyeing William's appearance.

"Handsome as always. No wonder why every lady in this society would gladly throw themselves in front of you." She remarked, waving her hand in the air.

"Not as popular as Brother Albert." William chuckled when Roseia rolled her eyes at his reply.

"Indeed, if Albert told them to rob the bank they would surely do that." Both siblings laugh at the image of Albert ruling over the ladies.

"Should we test that?" A voice butted in two heads whip towards where the voice is, only to see Albert, leaning on the door frame. Rose shrugged her shoulders and responded.

"Why not. By the way, you two should leave if you don't want to run late." She lightly pulled William and kissed his cheek as she approached Albert, doing the same thing she did to Willian. But before Roseia could step away from Albert, the man held her waist, pulling her closer.

"I think it's my cue to leave." William smiled at them as he left the room.

"Is there anything else you need?" The blonde asked, Albert hums, acting like he was thinking of an answer to her question. He then nuzzles on the crooked of her neck, inhaling her scent.

"Didn't you say you have a meeting by 8? It's already 6." Roseia pointed out as she glanced at the grandfather clock. She chuckled when Albert groaned, surely there's a time when this man becomes lazy.

"Fine fine, I leave." Pecking on her neck, then to her cheek, forehead, and lastly, kissing her lips. Roseia melted in their shared kiss. Once he pulled himself away from the Roseia, the blonde gave him a loving smile.

"I'll be off now."

"I'll see you later." She smiled, watching Albert leave the room before going back to her table. Roseia sat on her chair grabbing the book, opening it to the last page she had read.

Walking inside her private greenhouse, Roseia makes sure she is wearing her protective equipment. Having poisonous plants in the greenhouse isn't a safe place, she doesn't let Fred tend her garden since she doesn't want the boy to accidentally be poisoned.

"I see you're still raising these plants." Roseia didn't bother looking at who the person was.

"Mr. Moran, I advise you to wear a mask and gloves. This place isn't as safe as the other greenhouse that Fred is tending."

"Miss Rossie, you know that I'm a strong man." the said woman chuckled.

"Even if you're the strongest man in the world, a single drop of poison can kill you." She remarks which make Moran chuckle in return. Raising his hand to confess his defeat.

"Fine, fine. I'll leave."

"Mr. Moran, I know you don't like the pie but please refrain yourself from frowning in front of the food." Roseia's advice, taking a bite of the pie, Louis just made.

"But how could I stop frowning, thrice is fine! But eating this pie almost every day is not okay!" He whined, having had enough of the sight of the fish. A sharp gaze from Roseia shut the colonel

"Louis put a lot of effort in baking them, Colonel. I hope you appreciate it, though we're not forcing you to it eat." If she would be honest Roseia also doesn't like the stargazing pie but having to eat it since she was young, she's been used to it. William's peculiar taste is something she wouldn't understand. Looking at her husband who also got to use the pie, she chuckled seeing him enjoying his meal.

Sighing in defeat Moran apologized to them especially to Louis, thinking he might have offended him but in reality, the blond doesn't really care about his opinion, what's important to him is his siblings' thoughts.

"Louis, stargazing pie is really delicious, Mr. Moran." William smiled before taking another bite. His words send warmth to Louis' heart. Roseia giggled at the sight of her twin, he looks like a puppy.

'Ugh, that radiant hurt my eyes.' Moran thought, squinting his eyes to the light that was coming from Louis.

"I think that's enough, Albert." taking the wine glass from his hand that still had half the amount, Roseia drank it. Albert on the other hand amusedly watches his wife. The way her throat slightly moves as she drinks the wine captivates him. Oh how much he wants to bite that soft neck of hers.

"Come here." lightly pulling the blonde as she sat on his lap. Roseia made sure to place the glass back to the table near them. Albert starts showering her with kisses.

"You're drunk," Roseia said between her moans when Albert suddenly bit her neck.

"I'm not," he mumbles, which makes the latter chuckle.

"You are." she retorted cupping his cheeks as she stared at his handsome face, Roseia leaned down and kissed his forehead. Just how much she loves this man.

"I love you," she whispered. Albert closed his eyes and smiled.

"You take the words out of my mouth." He replied before gently pushing the blonde to the bed and hovering over her.

"I love you too, my wife."

(A/n: Goodness too much cheesiness in this chapter hahahaha. Being called 'my wife' by Albert is a dream come true. The only thing that forbids us hearing those words is that he doesn't exist in our world. Suck us *cries in anime*)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━