Chapter 6

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next day, Scottyard attacked the Azaela Orphanage, seizing every culprit. The news immediately spread out. The people started to curse those people who were behind the crime, wishing them to die. Roseia, who was in her office, grinned, snapping her fingers, and said

"Proceed to the next plan." The man nodded and left the room. It seems like she won't be able to go home tonight since it's a big event for the criminals that Roseia especially plans for them.

That night, everything went into chaos when the criminal broke out of the dungeon. Every house was securely locked, in fear of those criminals attempting to invade their houses. The streets, which are lively even at night, leave nothing but dust.

Five people kneeled on the ground, hands tied behind them as sacks covered their heads, forbidding them from seeing. The sounds of the clacking heels sent shivers through them. Once the sound stopped, the head of the orphanage flinched, feeling the presence in front of him.

The sacks are harshly pulled from them as the light blinds them. Once their eyes adjusted, they were surprised to see a woman with a red mask decorated with braided trim, beads, rhinestones, artificial lillies and flowers, metal filigree butterfly and more.

"Boo!" She tried to startle them before laughing and sitting on the chair. Grabbing the papers that one of their kidnappers gave to the woman,

"Teacher Harper, Teacher Caroline, Teacher Dylan, Teacher Walden, and last but not the least, Head Bair." Her gleeful tone scared the five criminals, not knowing what she would do to them.

"All guilty of embezzlement, child harassment, and so on," resting her elbow on her crossed legs, chin on her palm.

"Have you been living a joyous life?" She asked, using her unoccupied hand to slowly remove her mask. That astonished the five to see who was the person behind the mask.

"C-cout-ess V-vermillion." Bair stuttered as Roseia grinned.

"Roseia's not home?" asked Albert the moment he went to the drawing room, only to spot his two younger brothers.

"She wouldn't be home for three days I assume," William replied. Louis approached the oldest one, taking Albert's hat and hanging his coat on the rack.

"Apparently, Rossie is punishing some criminals now," Louis added. Albert then thank Louis before proceeding to sat on the couch, fingers tapping his chin.

"By criminals, you mean those..." The professor nodded his head in confirmation, making Albert sigh. He didn't see Roseia yesterday, and it seemed like it would be like that for three days. William lightly chuckled, seeing the older one's troubled face.