Chapter 9

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Walking inside the mansion, Moran felt a sense of nostalgia. How much he misses those days back then, playing chess with the three blondes unknown for him that those three were cheating. Finally after a long years of being away and slacking he's once again at home with his friends.

He halted seeing Roseia and Albert talking with a child in the blonde's arms, holding on to her.

'It's not surprising, they are married after all." He thought.

"Colonel, why are you just standing here?" out of nowhere William showed up surprising the man that caused him to jump.

"My apologies for startling you, colonel." taking a peak at where Moran was staring, the professor hummed and nodded his head.

"Her name is Amari, Rose was the one who found her." William informed.

"I see." The taller man replied.

"Soon, Amari would be sent to the orphanage Rose and Brother Albert sponsoring." William turned his head to look at the Colonel before giving him an eyed close smile before walking away.

"Oh would you look at that, it's still early in morning yet you are already drinking Colonel Sebastian Moran?" The said man who was slumped on the couch, holding a glass of whiskey, looked at the woman who came in the drawing room and sat across from him.

"Care to join me, Miss Rossie." Roseia chuckled when the Moran offered another glass with whiskey on it.

"Why not." She replied, taking the glass, crossing her legs and taking a sip of it.

"Mr. Moran, I hope you're not forgetting about our deal." smirking behind the glasses she eyed the man.

"Should we give it a shot?" Moran returned the same grin she gave.

"Louis, have you seen Roseia?" Asked Albert, the moment he woke up the woman was already out of the bed.

"Rossie is in the training room with Mr. Moran, Brother Albert." Nodding, Albert already knows what the two are doing.

"I'll go watch them." He smiled at Louis before taking a step away from the younger male.

'Thinking about it, this seems to have happened in the past.' A chuckle escaped his lips as he remembered that exact day.

"Huh? Jack, where is Roseia?" asked Albert the moment he entered the main part of the Manor, only to see the absence of the blonde girl who was always the first one to greet him.

"Little Rose is in the training ground with Moran, My Lord." Albert frowned at his answer.

"Moran? Very well." Jack's eyes squint as he watches the figure of the head of the Moriarty walking towards the hidden basement in their Manor. A light laugh escapes from him as they find Albert's action fascinating.