3

"Mom! Why do I have to go to this meeting?!" Jeno growl. What the hell did this shit happened to him? How can he marry someone so soon?

Mrs Lee rolled her eyes. "Don't be such a jerk Little Nono. Just go to the meeting. If you don't like the person. Just say so. But you need to meet them first. Don't judge before meeting." She scoff looking at his son being childish. Whining like a little kid. "I look up at his profile. This young man look so decent. His eyes scream, 'I'm innocent.' Got pretty smile too. And his life, he's perfect little Nono. Just meet him. I swear you're gonna like him."

She walk to her son's wardrobe room. Roaming around to find any suitable suits for Jeno to wear this night. First impression is important. It the perk of something to spark.

Her fingers busy trying to look the chosen one, which in this case the perfect suit. "Son, don't be negative. Nothing's bad gonna happen when you meet him. Meet him first, judge him later. It won't hurt to try."

Jeno huff. What can he say, his mother is that one lady that will keep on pestering him until he agree. She will do anything to make him obey. Not in the bad way, but it did bother him when it comes to his love life.

The alpha slam himself on his couch. Staring at his mom who's right now busy in his closet. His stare almost glaring that can kill. But he can't, it his mom. Not some outsider.

Do he have to? Do he have to obey and just follow the flow, wherever the wind take him? Do he? Hell no. it his life. Why should he listen to other people?

"Little Nono, here. Wear this tonight. It'll look good with some brown leather watch your father gift you. And also, style your hair. Make it look so sickly handsome. And don't forget, complete your look with this," she said as she put down a black as night leather shoes. The heels not that high but enough to add some height for him. "Heard he's a small guy. But whatever. Just make you look decent. At least."

Mrs Lee left the room and before she close the door, she winked at her son. "Good luck my love. You'll do great tonight. I can feel it."

Jeno rolled his eyes. His mother always said that whenever he's on a blind date or anything that have to do with his love life. Why can't she let him be? Well, that question is always left mystery for the answer.

'Okay, let's just be good and decent. Who knows the person don't like me.' he said to himself. Grab the black as night suit with dark brown turtleneck. Let's get this night end quickly already.

a/n: uhh, i don't if people like this story so far, but i do hope you'll enjoy this. we'll get there when norenmin is having smoochy skoochy lovey dovey things, just a bit more. sorry for the slow burn.