Naraku's Hidden Desires

Warning mature content ahead!
Grab your ice teas and iced drinks you'll need it ahead!!
==================================================================================================================

Naraku was slowly recovering, the human woman kept her visits, her pleasing him with her mouth upon his loins like tonight, upon the late hour, her mouth deep upon his loins, making him grip her blood red hair, his face flushed red, his heart racing as he is undressed, his dark purple hair splayed out like tendrils on the bedding he lay in, and her head bobbed up and down upon his member and Naraku's face contorted in absolute ecstasy, and he was holding in groans and moans as his armored guards guard the entryway down the long hallway several feet away, and he did not want those armored guards hearing his cries, it would be absolute humiliation!

The sounds of squelching hits the room from her sucking on his member, bobbing her head up and down, deep throating him, and Naraku gulped, holding back a loud groan because it felt so heavenly sinful, and he trembled as his orgasm ripped through him, as he gripped her hair tightly in his fist as he shoved her further to deep throat him, and he reeled his head back, and breathed hard through his nose, his pulse beating fast, as he sprayed his cream down her throat yet again, and she swallowed it all like the little hellion of an expert she was, and some leaked down her chin, and she he felt smirked against his member as she did so.

Naraku let's her velvet red hair go, and she pulled away from his member, swallowing  down what she took from Naraku down into her gullet, and licked her lips smirking at her meal of what Naraku gave her.
"You have a vivacious thing here."
She says to him, still holding his member which was still throbbing in her hand from it being spent from his orgasm.
"It still throbs."

Naraku grits his teeth, and sat up slowly, his long hair some of it drapping over his shoulder, knowing this woman will be the death of him in this sinful play they are doing if this keeps up every night for a month since she came here, and no other kind of play has happened.
She only took his loins upon her mouth and nothing else, it has become a routine for Naraku. The guards even became suspicious, talking about it.

"Woman you gest too much."
Naraku tries to lie to her, but how could he lie about his body reacting to her touch when no other woman did this to him, hell no human woman nor Demon woman could make him falter like this.
If others knew this woman was made him this weak they would take advantage of this so he will hide this secret as much as possible, even from any person he makes his allies in his conquest for the jewel, even Kagura and Kana who he has doing other things at the moment.

Naraku grabbed her by the chin and tugged her to him and licked the access of himself off her, and she blinked in shock, and he smirked at how shocked she was, and he licked his lips once he was done.
Then he leans inward, and claimed her lips, deepening the kiss, licking and teasing her mouth, and she in turn kissed him back rolling her tongue in his mouth, in which he enjoyed, and he then shoved her on the bedding and hovered over her, and pinned her wrists to the bedding, and pulled away from the kiss.
"Is this what you desire?
Me tainting your body with my own?"
Naraku asked her as he pulled down her red velvet skirt, and then took off her black panties.

He watched her biting her lip in anticipation, and as she does Naraku then slips two fingers inside her, finding her completely soaked already, and he narrowed his red eyes, as he felt inside her womb for her good spots, finding them immediately, as she moaned instantly, arching her hips, and then he began thrusting his fingers against her good spots inside her womb over and over, making her moan more, and look upon him with hazy lustful green eyes, and Naraku couldn't help but get hard again immediately, and the way her body responded to him instantly had him torn at being what he was, a Halfdemon bent on vengeance, to want to become a Full Demon with the Sacred Jewel.