2.

"Follow me" the girl said and Anna stood up and followed her, after a minute or two they were at a big bedroom. "You can stay here for tonight, one of us will come to wake you up tomorow. Don't leave the room till morning" the girl said and left. Anna just sat on a big bed and tought. "What if she kills me after i fall asleep? If she doesn't where will i go tomorow? What will i do".
She laid on the bed and closed her eyes not knowing that someone was watching here. "fresh prey" Alcina said and licked her red lips. All she wanted was to bite and suck her blood out but she couldn't, not yet.

"Fresh prey" was all Bela heard her mother say. She couldn't see what was she talking about but was sure that it was ahout that girl. "Mother?" she asked and Alcina looked at her. "Fresh prey?" Bela asked and Alcina stayed silent. "You don't need to know" Alcina said after few moments of silence and Bela left. She was still confused. What was mother hiding from her? What is she waiting for when she could kill her now? Well but like her mother said she doesn't need to know. Maybe she is right and Bela doesn't need that.

The morning came and a really calming voice woke Anna up. "Good morning" she said and opened her eyes then she saw Lady Dimitrescu. "Good morning" Lady said again and Anna was surprised. "I would like you to join us for breakfast" she said and Anna just looked at her. Her eyes, her lips, her skin. It was perfect. She was so beautiful. "So will you?..." Lady asked and Anna realized that she was staring at her like a fool. "Yes, of course." she said. "My daughters will lead you to shower and i'll wait for you" Lady said and left.

All three girls walked in and lead Anna to shower. "We'll wait for you here" they said and one of them gave her a towel.
She took a shower and then all of them went to the dining room.