God's Gift

Hello Makkalae,

Welcome to saravspace! (Following?)

I am really happy and excited to share that #LettersToMySon is now available on Wattpad! Do support me like you did to #KadavulSetting Magizhchi! Mikka Magizhchi!

And, as usual, I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...)! Nandrigal 🙏

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************†

Life was a rollercoaster ride for the past two years. Mirthulla and I, together in our married life, had seen the best and worst in the past twenty-four months. After tying the knot in our village temple, we eloped from the village and moved to city. It was a terrible decision, but still we did it for the sake of our love. But it came with a heavy price: doing odd jobs, starving, sleeping on the footpath, job rejections, tears, and what not?

Things changed when she carried you inside her womb. We lived in a rented house and time flew faster than we expected. She got labour pain that morning. I took her to the hospital in my bicycle.

Patience. I forgot the meaning of patience that day. Mirthulla was screaming in pain inside the labour ward, and I had to wait outside. I could not sit still like other men did. It was a long wait... almost three hours, and I grew impatient every passing minute. And the wait was worth a million dollars, when the nurse called my name and said, "You've been blessed with a baby boy."

I jumped in joy.

In a matter of minutes, the nurse gave you to me. I was spellbound. I looked into your eyes and spoke, "You are our bundle of happiness. Our love's gift. Our life's strength. Our lucky charm. You are everything to us..."

Your mother was brought into the room. She shimmered in happiness on seeing you. She took you in her hands and breastfed with love. I sat next to her, admiring her eyes that were filled with love.

"God's gift to us!" She said, with happy tears.

With Love,

Aarav, Mirthulla (14-02-1996)

P.S. She jumped in Joy when I wrote her name.

***

Sivaangi hugged him, "My life's gift." She whispered.

She felt better after reading the second letter. Ashwin drank water from the bottle and picked up the next letter: 'The Poet and You'.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi & Kadavul Setting 1 & 2

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow On Instagram, Telegram, Twitter & Wattpad