ion't want to

When Ivy awoke, her eyes opened to a white ceiling. Her mind was not sharp as she was used to as she looked right to left. Her arms were up by her head, wrists firmly restrained, by what she could not see. She was laying on a wide bed covered by a small white sheet, in a clean white room with a couch and a table with a spread of fruit.

The A/C was jumping and she felt the rub of the sheet on her bare skin as she moved realizing she was completely nude beneath it. Immediately she stopped moving so to keep the modesty sheet in place.

"This has his monkey ass name written all over it," she uttered on the verge of giving up. She'd gotten so far just to end up back at square one. "Yo ass hear me talkin."

"Of course, I'd be irresponsible leaving you alone completely."

It was that same disembodied voice that told her that the dentist was near and watching her entirely too close through cameras. Freak. And now she was his prisoner.

"Just kill me already, bruh," she groaned letting her head rest on the pillow beneath it. "I don't give a fuck how you do it at this point. I'm done playing games."

"So if I bring a chainsaw in there you'll be perfectly fine?"

"If that's what it takes to end it so you leave me the di fuck alone, do it."

Seconds of silence ticked by followed by the next few minutes. It was completely silent in the room except for Ivy's own breathing.

The door unlocked from the outside in a series of clicks and then the dentist entered the room with a long shining saber. Ivy neither flinched nor spoke. He swung it at the pineapple sitting atop the table and the pineapple fell over, sliding into two halves, like butter.

"And you're ready right now for this lovely blade to split that lovely body into two? I could do it.." He flexed his bicep as he towered menacingly in a clean white beater.

In a show of physical strength, he swung the blade down with force from the height of his shoulder to an invisible point before him and he dragged the blade through the air, simulating the halving motion. His eyes flickered up in excitement but met a dull expression.

He eased toward the bed with chin tucked ominously but Ivy was over being afraid.. Over trying in vain to survive.

"Just do it," she sighed.

---

Slowly Erik pulled back the modesty sheet he'd placed over Ivy's body to conceal her distracting nudity and prevent her from being cold. The A/C jumping was because it could get hot and he preferred the air, but it could get a lil much at times.

Ivy's supple skin was interrupted by the  changes in color and texture, manmade and beautiful in its unique creativity. Such crisp lines. Such intention. Such a handsome face.

"Who crafted this masterpiece," he wondered aloud, pride swelling within him. He ran his fingers over his handiwork before examining the expanse of pure skin on her body. Her still smooth skin called to the blade in his hand and he traced the tip of it lightly across her stomach from hip to hip imagining the scene he'd have before him if he pressed just a teeny bit harder.. maybe just enough to get that mesmerizing colored fluid to trickle out and paint her skin like a rose.

"Do it," she whispered causing him pause. "What you waiting on?"

He met her gaze. She was uncharacteristically eager.

She really meant what she was saying, which bothered him considering she wasn't excited or as into it as he was. He felt rushed. His eyes darted to hers again and his blade raised from her skin.