two choices

Ivy's expression twisted into one of pure irritation when Dr. Stevens left her side yet again to pull another tool. How many did he have back there? She could hear him moving things around. They clinked and thumped, the small sounds threatening and unfriendly to her ears. The more she listened to what sounded like indecision and hovering between equally frightening items, the more irate she became.

"Can we cut the games and get to it? I'm fuckin shakin and tired of being anxious."

"My bad, maybe you could help me choose."

Ivy waited as he came into view, hands behind his back. She rolled her eyes.

"Aight. So you have two choices."

Bringing one hand forward, he revealed a large blade causing Ivy's chest to sink.

"Option one's this bowie knife I picked up in Tijuana. It's about eight inches long, two inches broad, quarter of an inch thick." He tossed it up causing Ivy to flinch, before he caught it effortlessly, swinging it through the air for a flourish. "It's kinda rough, but as you've seen, I can be gentle."

Ivy frowned at his zeal. He obviously couldn't wait to use that thing. It looked like a pirate's knife, the thick blade sweeping and arching into a sharp point.

"Is option two a knife?"

He revealed yet another knife and she sighed feeling wetness form at the outer corners of her eyes.

"Option two is a skinning knife. Do I.. really need to explain this one?" He smirked.

She refused to break down in front on him, shaking her head as she swallowed her bottom lip. Breaking down would be what he wanted.

"Instead of choosing between knives.. Why don't you give me an option between what you plan to do with the knives?"

He hesitated, his small eyes narrowing on hers and Ivy could feel her heart beating in her chest.

"Okay.. Little Ivy. We'll do this your way." He lowered the knives, hands loose at his sides and his evil eyes gleamed. She felt another chill in her spine.

"Choose. Would you rather I peel back the skin on your fingers or should I split that little pink tongue of yours in half? You'd look sexy with a forked tongue."

Ivy was faced with an impossible decision and her mind swam with even worse responses. But what could she say or do to stop this?

"You have two whole assistants just chillin out there. Why you don't cut up one of them?"

"Tuh.. What makes you think I haven't?" His gaze dug into her and she stared back into the abyss that was his madness, judgement and confusion clear on her crinkled brow.

"DRAYA, ARAYA GET IN HERE," he yelled, still fixated on Ivy and her squinted eyes of judgement. She couldn't hide the fact that she was appalled by him and if she had to be mutilated, then she wouldn't hide it. She wanted him to see just how disgusted she was, despite his evil glare.

"Yes, Dr. Stevens," the voices chirped in unison from behind Ivy. She maintained the dentist's eye contact as he ordered them to stand together to her left.

"Take your clothes off. Show Ms. Stevens... my art."

Ivy heard the twins' movements and the light sounds of clothing shifting, twisting, pulling, and dropping to the ground. Erik's hand extended gesturing for Ivy to look to her left.

She gasped as she viewed the scarred and marred bodies of the twins. The patterns on their deep brown bodies nearly mirrored each other as though he'd done them simultaneously.