He's alive

It has been pretty much a century since my entombment into a stasis tube.

I have been teaching my mind and Quirks to its maximum potential. Have created an immortality quirk for Father and Mother, I figures out a way for her to safely receive one additional quirk without harm.

That was a day father and I pretty much partied and scaring the living daylight out of every member of his empire currently in the base. I still got that on video. An immortal Supervillain suddenly crying out in pure happiness so loud that the entire base shook. Everyone present, except me of course, diving for cover, and also the changing of pants afterwards. That was also one of the few time Goddess actually laughed out loud.

The NOMU project has reached new heights and a possible solution for my impending death is near.

Dad also picked up a stray... his name is Tenko Shimura, or better Tomura Shigaraki now.

I like him; he is about five years older than my physical age, and loves games. We play almost daily. Everything from simple shooters to grand strategy and rpgs. We also like the same Music. Rock to Metal, from old ACDC and Metallica to Skillet and modern Deep Dope.

Two times Dad had already gotten into his room where we cranked the Music up to eleven. Then started to scream the lyrics even louder. This is what it means to live!!!! Can't wait to do it in real life.

I also finished my Angel Quirk, but Tomu-nii had this brilliant idea to add a sort of 'Fallen Angel/Demon' into the mix, so that is what we are currently brainstorming, while the music blares 'Skillet - I want to Live'.

"Hey, what do you think about simply writing a 'Darkness' Quirk and integrating that?"

I stared at him.

Blinked.

He blinked back.

"Why didn't I think about that?" I yelled in disbelief.

'Honestly how dense am I sometimes, even with my mental enhancements'

"Well you are dense, Pipsqueak"

"I am about ten times your age"

"Fact still remains"

"Fuck you"

"No thanks"

And with that we, or better I started writing the darkness quirk with my second partition.

"You know sometimes I wonder how Sensei didn't just held the world hostage until you were healed."

"He could have done that, but he is still Dad, the Hero 'One For All'. I think you have seen all of my Merch? It is still in my replica-room."

"Yeah. I just don't like Heroes."

"Why?"

"They never saved me."

"Didn't Dad save you? And he is still a Hero at heart. Yes we both may be a bit fucked up after a century, but still"

The music changed to 'Metallic – Welcome Home (Sanitarium)'

"You know that that is the place you both belong in, don't you?" And Tomu wiped his thumb towards the speakers.

"Thanks but I didn't kill my parents and kept their Hands... Handy" And I couldn't supress a giggle at that.

"Yeah, whatever. ... You finished with the Quirk?"

"Nope, why the question?"

"Want to smurf some noobs!" Tomu said with a shit-eating grin.