Friends and Pre-School

(Third POV)

Izuku stepped inside the room. His mother sat on a comfy chair just across small glass table. Dr. Kaneki took the seat behind it. She gestured him to take the seat next to his mom.

"So you want to figure out whether you will get a quirk or not. Am I to assume correctly that both parents had a quirk?"

"Yes, I have a minor attraction quirk and my... ex-husband had a fire breathing quirk."

"Very well." She noted something on her Pad. Who on earth uses an electronic pad? All other doctors Inko ever had visited used clipboards, paper and at best a centralised computer in the archives. After that she got up and gestured Izuku to follow her.

"We will just take a second to take an x-ray and a blood test."

Izuku followed her to a test chair. He took place there and put his foot in a specialized x-ray machine, that was mounted at the foot section of the chair. While the x-ray ran, she took a small blood sample.

"Great. That was all, you were very brave." She had a warm smile on her face. When she got back to the table, she placed the pad and a small candy for Izuku on it in front of Inko and Izuku.

"Well the preliminary results are leaning towards your son being quirkless."

When she saw the disappointment in Izukus and the shock in Inkos eyes she quickly added some encouraging words.

"Don't be disappointed, little Izuku. These are just preliminary; the blood test will take a little while to reach a conclusion. And even when you don't have a quirk it's not the end of the world. What do you want to do when you are older?"

Izuku gulped down the lump in his throat. "I want to be a hero!"

"Well then you just have to train your body and mind, don't you! A person can overcome everything. You just have to power through and don't give up. If you want you can take martial arts lessons and become an quirkless hero that fights villains, or you train your mind and become an information hero, take support equipment to cancel out your weaknesses or even build it for yourself or other heroes. There are many options!" And the smile she showed struck right where it needed to.

"Thank you Miss!" "Yes, thank you very much Dr. Kaneki."

"You're welcome. I will send you the results of the blood test per mail. I wish you a pleasant day."

"Likewise."

With that the Midoriyas left the doctors office.

(First POV)

I said goodbye to Greenie and his mother when they left and made my way to my mother.

"Mom I know where I want to go to kinder garden and school."

"I thought as much." She smiled.

The next day I went to my first day in kinder garden. Well at least in this time.

Simply walking through the street was exhilarating. Quirks everywhere you look. A man with a lion mutation, a woman with long nails made out of steel, some less obvious some even more.

It was like in comic books, exactly like in the series.

I LOVED every second of it. And Goddess seems to like that.

'Well that is what I'm talkin' 'bout!'

'It is freakin' perfect'

I made my way through the masses and more slowly than I would ever admit, reached the kinder garden. I was still on time cause I left early.