Chapter 34- Invasion

"Who did this?"

"I-I-I d-didn't get a g-good look, they were c-cloaked." She rushed out in harsh breaths, that frosted over the moment they hit the air.

Mr. Donia was carrying her bridal-style, but she was still freezing, whatever spell casted on her was strong and needed to be dealt with quickly or else she would surely die within the next hour.

"Eli, I'm taking her to the infirmary, get your friends and spread the word to teachers except Mr. Spear, tell them there's a code white."

Eli nodded and took off while trying to dial Javier first but the signal is jammed. He dashed into the arena and saw Mr. Michaelson referring a match, wearing his signature Hawaiian flower shirt and shorts.

"Sir!"

"I'm busy."

"Mr. D said there's a code white."

Mr. Michaelson's eyes widen upon hearing that and walked into the ring picking up both students that were engaged in combat, telling them their match was over.

A few moments later, all the matches in the arena were discontinued and the students were all being grouped together for a mass teleportation back to the campus.

"Mr. King just where do you think you're going?"

"I have to spread the word."

"Who are you, Jesus?"

"I expected that from Mr. D."

"Not my concern. I'd advise you to stay but you won't."

"You got that right."

Eli ran out the arena and made his way to a warp tile to go to C-floor. They couldn't jump floors, as for each floor there is a barrier that only the warp tiles can bypass.

He arrived at C-floor and made his way to the arena where all the students and teachers should be. He opened the doors and ran straight to Ms. Ileana telling her about the code.

In a few moments the matches were stopped and the students were grouped together whispering amongst themselves slightly panicked.

"Eli!"

He turned around and was greeted with a hug from Javier. The boy's scent intoxicated him and he melted into his arms enjoying the feel of those muscular hands around him.

"We can't get out." Ethan said his face wearing a troubled expression.

"What?"

"There's another barrier preventing us from leaving, not even the exit tiles work, someone is keeping us all here."

Eli then explained what had transpired when they found Ms.Tatiana and what she said.

"We have to go get Akira and Elana. We don't even know if A or B floors know yet, do our cells work?"

"No, and our diviners can't mind link anyone, whoever this is they're on another level."

"Then we have to use the warp tiles, they still work."

"It's dangerous-"

"I know Javier, but everyone could be in serious trouble, especially since they have no idea what's happening."

Javier really didn't want to go out right now with someone that strong on the loose, they even took down a teacher and managed to block all communications and teleportation, but he knew he couldn't make Eli stay that just wasn't in his nature.

"Fine. Tell Ms. Ileana what we have to do." Eli ran off quickly, rushing to the teacher and explained the entire situation to her and not just the code white and she stood with a grim expression on her face.