Chapter 52- Mourning

Image for reference:
TW: Gore-ish

Morgana withdrew her sword from Javier's side and smirked down at the boy kneeling before her. Javier's previous injuries from their first fight hadn't healed fully and led to his lower mobility.

She raised her sword in the air but yet again it never made contact as a blast of hot light sent her flying meters away from Javier, even completely breaking through two walls.

Javier looked behind him to see something walking towards him, in the dust created by the earlier blast. He could see was two blue lights walking closer towards him, only a few moments later a silhouette formed and he realized that it was a person.

Eli emerged from behind the dust cloud and Javier's mouth fell open when he saw the boy. His right arm was covered in tribal tattoos that glowed a royal azure blue along with his eyes.

Said eyes met Javier's deep blue ones and he felt his pulse quicken when they held eye contact.

A chill ran up Eli's spine and he looked away quickly and saw Morgana incoming and threw out his hands sending yet another massive blast of light her way which grazed her as she sidestepped it.

The left side of her armor was no more and her eyes widened when she realized just what Eli had become. The ritual hadn't worked that was the power she was trying to obtain for herself, that was the power they said that she should procure.

She gritted her teeth as she realized that Elijah King had really been the one to hold it. She had to prioritize fleeing as she knew the tremendous magic at his disposal. She was still siphoning his magic and stamina and it appeared to do nothing to the boy.

She charged at him with her sword but was swiftly deterred when he caught the blade with his bare hands. She struggled and tried to pull it from his grasp but he swiftly landed a kick to her gut that sent her flying yet again.

He teleported over where she laid and sunk her blade in her shoulder joint, he twisted it and a scream tore from her lips as she gripped the blade with her hand, blood dripping back onto her face.

He picked her up by the blade and pinned her to a wall and began hitting her with a barrage of punches, enjoying the feeling of bones snapping beneath his fists.

She managed to blast him away when he pulled his fist back for another punch. She had to escape or she would definitely die. She wasn't focused enough to teleport so she ran.

She boosted her speed and attempted to take off to the outer ward. She didn't make it far with her broken bones, and as when she tried to plant one feet in the grass she fell.

Blood squirted onto the grass and she screamed for her missing limb. Ethan laid a bit away from her and smirked as he saw the blood trickled down his scythe, her foot laying beside her.

She got up again, hopping away and another limb landed on the floor as Zeke stood before her with his black blade dripping with blood from her arm.

She barely managed to keep her balance, tears streaming down her face, her mascara ruined, and she turned her back to Zeke and hopped back to the direction Eli was in.

She would've screamed for someone to help her but it was too late for that, she had sacrificed her men and had no more allies in the castle. She lost, she underestimated their power despite the warnings they gave her.

She sucked in air as a sword pierced through her back, and a glob of blood spewd from her mouth. Akira cried as she twisted the blade in her back, she swiftly pulled it out and swung the blade so the blood painted the grass around her.