Chapter 36- Morgana

She was beautiful, her lips were ensnared in a pitch black lipstick. Her jet black locks fell in waves to her shoulders against her pale skin. The black armor she wore was similar to that of Zeke's but her's had the emblem of a man with wings depicted in red across her breastplate while Zeke's had it on his pauldrons.

It looked as if it were an angel and it was rising upwards, it's wings spread as if the man had taken flight his head tilted upwards to the skies.

Her dark brown eyes glinted with amusement as she watched the students who all had a look of pure terror engraved on their faces as her hands rested on her sheathed blade.

Whoever that student was who had tried to attack her, was now split into two different pieces on seperate parts of the arena, red blood staining the floors along with the entrails that were now shaped into a lotus flower.

Akira stood beside her to the left, motionless, a bandage wrapping her face going over her left eye where she was earlier slashed by Javier. Her face was expressionless and pale making the medallion around her neck appear to glow.

Zeke stood to her right much shorter than both his allies, his sleek dark armor reflecting the spelled children's looks of terror, he was still struggling to understand what had happened earlier and he definitely was not going to mention it to Morgana.

The students were all spelled to relive the moment that that student died infront of their eyes and they would see their own gruesome deaths right after and the cycle would continue but the pain from their previous deaths would only amplify with each repeat.

Morgana was thoroughly enjoying their facial expressions. There was nothing sweeter to her than the expression of someone who was going to die. That expression when someone was scared shitless was her ecstasy and she bathed in her addictions.

"You're still watching these kids? Kill them already, he's not here." Mr. Spear said walking into the arena, he had just finished using the bathroom based on the way he was adjusting himself in his slacks.

"If I kill my entertainment, you'd shortly follow." Her voice wasn't soft or frilly, it was deep and somewhat mechanical, it betrayed her soft facial features completely.

"Akira, my precious grandbaby, be a dear and speed them along won't you?"

There was no response from Akira as she teleported across floors to the B-floor appearing in front of Eli and Javier who had just finished killing a few more of Zeke's undead soldiers on their way up to A-floor.

"Akira? What happened to your face?"

Eli was about to walk up to her but Javier held him back, Ethan's words rang in his brain like a siren. Akira betrayed them, and he wasn't sure what she did yet, but he was not letting her near Eli.

"What's wrong?"

"She's a traitor."

"Wha-"

"He's right. I am, I also know where Zeke is." Eli stiffened, she wasn't there when he was confronting Zeke, how would she know his name? He had never mentioned Zeke's or Liz's name to them, he would only say mom or his best friend as their names made his pain resurface.

"Take me to him now!" She laughed out loud, her once full and vibrant laugh now dry and cold, and it sent chilled both the boys by how uncharacteristic it was. Had they even known her?

"You'll have to catch me first." She sprinted off in the opposite direction, cackling as she knew Eli wss right behind her.

"Eli wait!" Javier took off as well, thinking that was definitely a trap. It was so obvious but Eli was unhinged right now and he wasn't considering any risks or consequences, all that was on his mind were ways to get Zeke back.