Chapter 10

Sapnap POV

It's about 5 pm and everyone, that I know of, is ready for later when we leave this place. No one has talked to Tommy yet , and I think George is still sleeping,  today and I'm a bit worried about him. Quackity tried to talk to him but he was ignored by him which surprised all of us became Tommy doesn't ignore Quackity.

"I'm going to try and talk to Tommy." I say as I pick up my cup of coffee and take a sip. Before putting it down and breathing loud enough to get some cool air.

"Well good luck with that, I'm sure he will just love to talk to you Sapnap won't he Karl." Quackity says with his tone full of sarcasm.

"Yeah Karl left for his work like 6 to 7 hours ago." We hear Dream yell from down the hall.

"I thought you were asleep how did you know he went to work have you just been sitting by the door listening to our conversations," Quackity starts at the man. " Because if you did that's fuckin weird as shit you do know." Quackity ranted.

"Yeah OK well I didn't do that I know that because he goes out at around 10 am on Mondays," Dream explains to us " Quackity is right I tried to talk to Tommy and he slammed the door on my face. "Pretty sure he's in a bad mood."

"Well if it isn't obvious that he's in a bad mood already." Quackity said while he rolled his eyes at me. Dream got up and grabbed a glass and filled it with some warm water and drank it. Me and Quackity looked at him with disgust.

"How did you drink some warm water?" Quackity said, he extended on the word warm and water.

 "You see you get the water and just drink it, simple." Dream mocked.

"Ok well I'm going bye." I say while walking towards Tommy's room also trying to get away from the other two men. I knock on the door and it opens slightly. Tommy looks me up and down then slams the door shut in my face. I hear Quackity yell from the room I was right and Dream wheezing in the background. God I hate them so much I think.

I walk over to to table and sit down with a simple sigh. I take my coffee and chug it in one go.

"Is George still sleeping or is he just in his and Dreams room." Quackity asks.

"He's asleep I think or he was when I woke up.'' Dream said.

" I'm sure we can wake him up if he doesn't any way do you know what's wrong with Tommy or is he just nervous about all of this?" I ask to no one in particular.

"Well if we knew we would do something about it now wouldn't we." Quackity said sarcastically while rolling his eyes. Dream nods backing up Quackity with his sarcastic statement. "Now Sapnap did you think of that or did you just assume that we know everything into he world. Because Oh boy if I did this place would be a lot different then how it is now trust me."

"Are you okay in the head Quackity or are you just tired." I ask. Quackity then proceeds to ignore me and he walks over to the kitchen and got the cereal and milk. He got a bowl and poured the milk in the poured the cereal in. "Bro what is wrong with you did you just pour the milk first." I half yell. Dream made a gaging sound of disgust.

"Yes I did you got a problem with it." Quackity says.

"Yes I do have a problem with it and I'm sure Dream does a well." I explain and I look over to Dream and he opens his mouth to talk but closed it and just nodded.

"Ok I don't care right Dream can you go get Tommy and tell him we are leaving here in about 25 minutes thank you." I ask, now rather then getting up and walking over to Tommy's room and telling him he decided to yell across the cabin that we are leaving. Surprisingly he didn't get a response back. After about 5 minutes Dream got up from his seat and walked over to Tommy's room.

"Tommy we are leaving in 5 minutes hurry up." Dream yelled as he walked back to his seat.

"Why did you say 5 minutes." Quackity asked.

"Because he will be faster and come out within 5 minutes rather than 25 use your brain." Dream said just as he said that Tommy came stumbling out of his room before grabbing the wall for support. I get up and go to help Tommy with walking over to a empty seat. I gave Quackity a look and looked at Tommy's bags and looked back at Quackity. Quackity got up and picked the bags up with a small huff noise. I helped to to the closest seat to us and he sat down quickly.

"Right  Tommy do you want a drink of water or any thing to eat." I ask. Tommy gave me a nod and mouthed the word water to me. He did look a bit weird just seeing him mouth something with out saying it but I felt like laughing would be rude so I walked over to the cupboard and filled a glass with water.
"There tell me if you want anything okay."

"Quackity go wake George up its your turn." I say turning to face the man I could already tell he was enraged at me.

The next 25 minutes went by slowly and were painful to listen, watch and just be there. Quackity and Dream were screaming at each other and they were close to being at each others throats . George was getting his bags from his room and me and Tommy were eating some bread with butter.

1004 words