Chapter 19

Tubbo POV

It has been a couple of days since me Ranboo and George were in a call and someone scream that Tommy had woken up. Ans today was the day. Today was the day when me and Ranboo will be going down to Dream SMP and I can simply not wait to see Tommy. Its been over 3 years since I have seen him and I hope he is as exited to see me as I am to see him. Now I do know that he has changed since then but he's still the same Tommy I used to know. Me and Ranboo are meant to be picked up within 30 minutes, and we are trying to explain to Michael that we will be gone for about a month and if we are any longer than me or Ranboo will come back to Snowchester and take him to Dream SMP. Michael did seem to understand us and why we were doing this and he was okay with most of it. 

"Right so Michael, we will both see you in a month ok sweetie?" Ranboo asks. Michael nods. "Okay so if you need to talk to any one you can talk to any of the royal guards or your caretaker." Ranboo explains. Michael nodded and seemed bored with the conversation.

We then heard a something pull up outside of the castle.

"Alright goodbye Michael, I love you!" I yell "See you soon."

"Goodbye Michael see you soon!" Ranboo yells. We walked outside and saw the carriage that had come to pick us two up. A man stepped out of the carriage and opened the door for us both, we stepped inside and sat down on the seats. We put our bags on the seats next to us and Ranboo let out a small sigh.

Now me and Ranboo both knew that it would be a long journey but when we were actually travelling it felt like we had been moving for forever. There was little conversation between me and Ranboo I was a little surprised by this but I wasn't really in the mood to start talking about whatever he wanted to. After 2 hours I started to drift to sleep.

I was awoken by Ranboo shaking my shoulder trying to wake me up. Which he did.

"What." I say groggily.

"We are here, I suggest you get up before I leave you in here." Ranboo explained. As soon he said that I got up and started to pick up my bags and I sprinted out of the carriage. Ranboo let out a quiet chuckle.  

"Ranboo hurry up!" I scream. Ranboo started to run and he caught up to me. "Hey Ranboo what do we do now because we cant just waltz into the castle and say that the king sent us because the guards will not believe us?"

"Honestly, I don't know I say we just try to walk in and see where that gets us and deal with that later." Ranboo said.

We walked over to the entrance of the palace and then, as I expected, we were stopped by  a royal guard.

"You can not enter the palace." The royal guard said firmly, "Its against the law and I think you know that." 

"Oh Yeah we know but the king has invited us to stay in the castle due to the state of the prince of L'manburg, Tommy Innit." Ranboo explained to the royal guard. The man just nodded and turned around and calmly said follow me. So we did. After 10 minutes of following the man around we were led into a room where we saw George and Dream. The man bowed down and cleared his thought .

"Your majesty, there are some people wishing to speak to you." The royal guard said. George turned his head around and when he saw us his face lit up with happiness.

"Tubbo! Ranboo! You're finally here." George said he turned to the guard and said to him, "Thank you you can leave now." An with that the royal guard left the room without saying another word to the king, but I could tell he wanted to.

"Yeah, it was a long drive to get here." Ranboo says. George motioned for us both to sit down on the empty sofa.

"Ans someone made it a silent one to." I say.