Chapter 11

George POV

I have just finished getting my bags into the dining room and i put them by the others bags. Sapnap was eating some bread and Quackity and Dream were yelling at each other. Not to my surprise Tommy was sat next to Sapnap shivering, to much for mine and Sapnaps liking. He was not really ever cold he Always hot so we were quite shocked at this.

"Finally now are you ready to go." Quackity says with a sigh while looking over at me with a death stare. When Quackity finished his sentence Dreams face lit up with anger and they started to argue again. I sat down next to Tommy and George was sat next to him.

"When are we leaving again.'' I ask.

"In about 5 minutes if Dream and Quackity shut the hell up." Sapnap said while sort of yelling the last part. When he said that Quackity and Dream stopped yelling instead they started to give each other a death stare. "So it's 5 minutes."

"How are you Tommy." I ask happily. Suddenly I felt a pain hit my leg i let out a groan of pain which made Tommy let out a small laugh. "I just asked how you were you didn't have to kick me in the leg you know." Tommy just nodded and kicked me again. George was just trying to hold in a laugh as he was watching us for a bit and he was looking at Dream and Quackity who were still staring at each other.

"Right we should problem go now. Get your bags Dream get Tommy's bag." Sapnap explained to us. By Dreams facial expression he clearly wanted to protest but decided not to Quackity went to laugh at Dream but was cut of by Sapnap "Quackity get Karl's stuff." We all picked up our stuff and quickly opened the door as quietly as we could. It was quite dark but not to dark to not be able to see. We followed Karl's directions and came across a small area of trees where the stone wall stopped. We stood near a tree and waited for Karl to get back. He got there within 10 minutes which was pretty fast considering he said it might take him over 45 minutes. Karl took his bag from Quackity and led the way out of the forest. At this point Tommy started to clutch his stomach in pain with his free arm only me and Quackity seemed to notice this so I slowly walked over to him and took his bag from him. Half was through the forest Dream fell over a tree stump. We all laughed at him. In the distance we could hear some horses running around.

"That's them I think." I muttered to them all they all either nodded or made a noise in response. Turns out I was right. When we made our way out of the  forest we all saw the two carriages. Everyone apart from me Dream and Tommy were shocked. I got in the first carriage and then I helped Tommy up the stairs and he sat down next to me with a small sigh. Dream and Sapnap came in next and we put our bags under the seats. Karl and Sapnap were in the other carriage. "Why did you too both come in this one there are 2 carriages like them 2 have the whole one and this one is kind of cramped."

"I didn't want to be in the same one as Quackity and nor did Sapnap" Dream sarcastically said, I slowly let out a sigh and Tommy smiled a bit.

"How long until we get there George." Dream whined at me.

"Like 2 to 3 hours Ok don't ask me again." I say. I looked over to Tommy who was sat there shivering and his teeth were chattering. I took off my coat and offered the boy it who accepted it with a bit of hesitation. But within a few minutes he wasn't shivering as much as before.

"Who's driving this George because I didn't see anyone and none of us are." Sapnap asks.

"No one its magical and driving it self." I say with the sentence dripping with sarcasm.

"Ok you stupid bitch." Sapnap said. I just glared at him for about 10 minutes until he caught on to it. About 20 minutes later Tommy was asleep and Dream was nearly asleep. It was about 1 and a half hours later that someone tried to start a conversation.

"So George have you and Dream ever." Sapnap said. I just rolled my eyes at his comment. He said this and decided to stop talking. We spent the next 45 minutes in a awkward silence looking down at the ground. Dream woke up to Sapnap kicking him in the leg which caused him to yell at him. Due to that Tommy then woke up and he was angry for the rest of the trip.

When we got to the gate that led us to the capital we had to get out of the carriage and the security would make sure you aren't hiding anything. Now because of the fact that Tommy can not really walk it's more a stumble and he should really be resting made this a bit harder. When we heard the door open I walked out and told them briefly what happened and told them to leave this and the carriage behind us and to let us go through and that they are orders from the king.

"Tommy when you are better we should go down into the town for a day." I suggest. Tommy then nodded and sat up properly before slumping back down. The town was decorated with bright colours and banners all around. In the middle of the kingdom was a castle about the size of a quarter of the kingdom. All though we couldn't see it that well because it was quiet late at night.

1002 words