Chapter 18

Ranboo POV

I was just going about my day as normal when I got a incoming call from a random number. Most people would just ignore the incoming call and think it is a wrong number and forget about the call but when you run a country you kind of have to pick up. Well it depends on which country you run. For me I am the king, or president as some people call it, of Snowchester and we have like a  customer service I don't know what you call it but its for the citizens of Snowchester to get their opinions out to us and for us to hear what they would like for us to do and what they would like to see happen to Snowchester. I pick up the phone and answer it.

"Hello , this is Ranboo from Snowchester who is this?" I say. 

"Hey Ranboo, this is George from Dream SMP I just wanted to talk about Tommy and ask for a possible favour." George says. This caught my attention what's up with Tommy well all I know is that he was in a very bad state. So I was really hoping that this new news about Tommy would be that he was getting better  and that Tubbo could go and see Tommy very soon. How more wrong could I be.

"Oh Hi George its nice to talk again , how are you and how is Tommy doing?" I respond to George. Maybe it is good news.

"Well I'm doing ok I guess and Tommy is well , um well , lets just say he's not getting the right medical attention and the amount he's getting is not enough medical attention and supplies for him to stay conscious" George hesitated to answer me. I gasped from surprise at this. The door opened and Tubbo entered the room and asked me what was wrong. So I just told him. Tubbo had started to cry at hearing this and I just couldn't keep the tears in my eyes any longer. Me and Tubbo were both crying now and I can only imagen how uncomfortable George is right now.

"W-Well is t-there any thing w-we can d-do t-to help h-him?" Tubbo chocks out in between the sobs and he did half yell it so that George could hear him. Now if there is any thing that we can do Tubbo will make us do it. I put the phone on speaker so that Tubbo could hear what George had to say and so I didn't have to repeat what George had to say.

"Well I was wondering if you could help us with the doctors and that like e have the supplies but we don't have any one with the right degree to use them and from what I know I think you do so if you would happen to let them stay here until Tommy gets better , I'll do any thing like I'll give you millions I don't care how much you want I'll give it to you." George said sounding panicked. "I mean we managed to help an heal his obvious like he's broken his leg and he is half death which will be super helpful later on in life ."

"WAIT-WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS HALF DEATH!" Tubbo screamed. This made my ears hurt a lot more than I thought it would.

"Yeah I know that stupid family is fucked up on so many different levels." George sounded fed up with life at this point and at this point of life I am to.

"Right ok so we will a hundred percent send some people down to help you and me and Tubbo will be there as well. There is no way that I will be able to stop him from going with them and I can not look after Michael on my own and I do want to make sure Tommy I okay and all of that. Is that okay with you if it isn't then that's fine we don't have to go but I think we would like to." I explain. I am worried that George wont let me and Tubbo go to see Tommy for when he wakes up. Which will make Tubbo cry. , I think.

"Oh Of course you can stay in Dream SMP for every thing you have done for us you need any thing we will give it to you even if we don't have any of it we will go out of our way and go to find it for you all." George said. We continued to talk about this for a while before George said someone was here and he had to talk to them and he would only be a minute. That's when we heard the few words that we just wanted to hear. And it could not be at a better time in life.