From City to Bay

Skye sat in front of Katie's Pet Parlor, greeting everyone and every pet that walked in. Then a American Bully walked up to Skye with a smile.
    "Oh hello, I'm Skye, welcome to Katie's Pet Parlor!" she said wagging her tail.
    "Hello Skye, I'm Alec." The American Bully greeted.
    "I haven't seen you around here, what brings you to Adventure Bay?" Skye asked as she tilted her head.
    Alec grunted, "I used to live in Adventure City, but my owners wanted to get rid of me, so they sent me here." Skye nodded.
    "I'm sorry to hear that, maybe you could live with me and the other pups?" She'd recommend.
    Alec thought for a second, "I'd like to see the place first."
    Skye then hopped off the crate she stood on and walked down the sidewalk, Alec following behind her. Once they reached the look-out, Alec was amazed. Rubble, Rocky, Marshall, and Chase were playing tag.
    Suddenly Alec ran towards Chase, tackling him. Everyone froze, Chase was caught off guard and slightly whimpered from the large dog on top of him. When Chase looked and saw Alec he froze in shock. When he looked into her happy expression, he could tell it was all a lie.

A/N
Hey sorry this is short, I don't know what else to put here- I'll be trying to make these stories longer then 200 words though -w-