Lies

A/N
Okay quick mention before you start, I didn't think this story would blow up in only 3 days! I wanted to thank you for reading, and everyone else reading with you. Anyways, you can start reading now.

Chase woke up abruptly to barks coming from outside his pup-house. When he opened his door all the pups were worryingly gathered around Alec.
"What happened?" Chase said with a yawn. When he got a look at Alec, she had fake bite marks and bruises on her, they looked so real though.
"He hurt me! At the middle of the night he came to my sleeping spot and attacked me!" Alec whimpered.
It was clearly fake, nobody would believe her, right? Everyone looked over to Chase in shock.
"He told me he hates Bull-Dogs!" Alec barked. Rubble growled at him.
"I'd never say that!" Chase barked.
"Not cool Chase, c'mon Alec, let's get you to Katie." Zuma said, glancing at Chase as he looked at Alec. The pups nodded and left quickly.
Chase growled in anger mixed with sadness, "Why would they believe her!" He stormed into the look-out and up the elevator.
"Oh hey Chase, what's wrong?" Ryder greeted, followed by a question.
"What's wrong is Alec, she lied to everyone about me! You don't believe her, do you?" Chase barked.
"Calm down buddy, I'll settle everything when I get back." Ryder then picked up a bag.
"When you come back?" Chase tilted his head.
Ryder nodded, "At most, about three weeks. I'm going to adventure city to see my parents." Ryder said sadly. Chase flattened his ears but nodded, not wanting to bother Ryder with questions.
As Ryder left, Chase had an idea. "The cameras!" He said as he jumped to the control buttons.
There were cameras all over the look-out, if Alec tried to threaten him, he could tell everyone and show proof! He made sure the cameras were on and left the look-out with a grin. Alec surely wouldn't know about the cameras, even if she did, she would never be able to work them, right?