Help pt2

It was after the mission, Chase was playing volleyball with the other pups at the beach. The six pups, plus Alec, were all playing, making seven in total. Chase, Alec, and Rocky were on a team while Zuma, Marshall, and Skye were on the other. Rubble was watching to keep tally, since he didn't feel like playing.
    Chase's team were tied to Zuma's on 7/7, until they scored a point.
    "Chase you should've got it!" Alec growled.
    "Sorry." Chase whimpered as he flattened his ears.
    The pups seemed a bit concerned but didn't think much of it.
    "Let's continue." Alec said, seemingly changing moods in a second. Zuma nodded as Rocky went to grab the ball.
    When Chase's team lost, Alec was furious. She was nipping and snarling at Chase, saying it was his fault they lost. The walk home was awkwardly silent, nobody wanted to start a conversation due to the things Alec said. Once they got back it was pretty late, so most of the pups were tired.
    "Hey Chase, are you okay?" Zuma said as he walked up to Chase.
    "I'm fine Zuma, don't worry." He shook his head. Zuma turned and went into the look-out while Chase returned to his pup-house.
    When Chase arrived to his pup-house, Alec was waiting for him.
    "Why did you come here." He asked, slightly growling.
    "I wanted to see you, you left unannounced and it angered me." Alec replied.
    "I wanted to get away from you, you're toxic." Chase wagged his tail in aggression for a second.
    Alec growled, baring her teeth. "Whatever, you'll see." She got up and walked away.
    Chase was confused, whatever she just said made no sense. He just sighed and walked into the pup-house. He couldn't sleep, thinking about what she could've meant. What is she going to do? Will she hurt Chase? Is she going to ruin his life? These questions raced through his head, almost until day-light.