A/N

A/N

HI guys! before I start this book here is a few things you should know about it!!!!!! (Including characters)

Okay so first im going to explain some things so you dont get counfused, first off insted of putting down Y/N im just going to create an OC named Summer and you will be reading this through her perspective she uses "She/her" pronouns and has been an orphan since she was ten after her parents died in a tragic fire while on vaction. She has been moving from foster home to foster home for the past four years ad haven't stayed in one for more then a month. all of a suuden the headmaster comes up to your room and tells you you have another family waiting down stairs.

Characters!!!

Summer (AKA you) 14

Ph1lza 30

Wilbur 18

Techno 18 (Techno is older then Wibur by a month)

Tommy 16

Tubbo 16 (older than Tommy by a month)

Ranboo 15

dream 18

george 18

sapnap 18

eret 16

jack 16

Niki 14

There will be more characters for sure in this book but these are the main ones. 

LOTS OF SWEARING IN THIS BOOK!!!!

(BTW Tubbo is not appart of the SBI  family in this book!!!! he is really good friends with Tommy and everyone in the SBI household trears him like family!)

Okay!!!!!!! With all of that out of the way! THE STORY MAY BEGIN!!!