Greatest love story Springfield has ever seen

A year has passed since I moved to Springfield, a year has passes since I met Mel. A year has passed since Krusty got in that accident, and yet it only feels like yesterday. Krusty being 53 years old, surprisingly survived his wounds, but had to be kept on oxygen and has a really difficult time walking so he was resorted to a wheelchair. As far as I know the mafia has not yet came back for krusty, tho I still fear they will. And may come back for me as well. As for me, I'm better. I will never fully get over what emotional trauma Krusty caused me, but it's mostly water under the bridge now. Me and Mel now live together and are relationship has stayed strong. He even got a job as a director at a local theater, and he loves truly expressing his talents and doing what he loves. Even his son Warren comes over every other week, and he's basically a mini Mel. Heck, makes me wanna have kids of my own. But I haven't talked to Mel about that yet 😏 My parents love Mel and thinks he's "the one" yet they do think his bone in his hair is odd. I've gotten to know the town a bit better and I think I fit in pretty well! Honestly tho  I only stayed here for Mel, I love him and I will continue till the end of time~

Author's note: Welp this is my first completed fanfiction! I know it's horrible and cheesy but this is definitely motivation to continue and grow with my writings. Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for all the love you gave for this story. There will be more stories in the future 🙃  ~💖~