Date

As my hands shake in fear and my heart Is racing a mile a minute, the door opens and Mel is dressed in a sweater vest. Soo cute! "Y/N! Come on in" he says and I enter is house. I knew he was a bit fancy but Jesus! Fancy China, pretty house plants and more.  "This is my house, so glad you came" spoke Mel in his classic loving voice. "I'm glad to he here" I say.  He takes me to his bedroom and brings out stacks of papers "You see, if you would like to work for Krusty this is what you will have to deal with! This is what I have to rehearse and and play in just one week!" Exclaimed Mel.  Poor guy, Krusty must work him like a dog..." oh wow, that's far to much for me" I say. "Not only that, he ridicules me on a daily basis, puts me through hell and back" Mel said with a sad face. "What kinda stuff does he do to you?" I ask. " Well, he once poured liquid nitrogen down my pants, through axes at me and hit me in the head with a fire extinguisher" Mel admitted. A tiny spark of anger fueled within me. I knew krusty had a bit of a bad reputation, but this man is downright horrible. How dare he put anyone through just horrible pain, just for an act!? Especially Mel, MY Mel.. "T-That's just horrible, you shouldn't work there anymore." I say. "I know, I will quit someday" says Mel as he looks up with sadness in his eyes. "If I quit, I don't know what other job I can possibly do, I'm divorced and have no where to go" replied Mel. Yess he's single! But don't be happy now this man is telling you how sad his life is! "Mel, once you quit I will help you find a job, and I'm sure there's a woman out there waiting for you. I know it" I say with a twinkle in my eye, trying to give him a hint. Hehe.. He smiles at me " Thanks Y/N, but enough about me I'd love to hear about you." Says Mel. "O-oh well I just moved here as you know...and I'm currently looking for a job myself. I'm single.. and I love animals" I say nervous as hell. Yeah, I just had to say I'm single. He's gonna think I'm desperate, well I am for him at least. Mel clears his throat "Well, I must say I do indeed find you quite attractive." He says with a nervous chuckle. He...likes...me... I'm definitely on cloud fucking 9 now! As if on que, my cheeks light up like a Christmas tree. "I- I find you attractive as well.." I say. I turn away and blush, oh God oh God oh God.. "Well then, shall we turn this into a date?" Mel says with bedroom eyes, just like the one's in my dream. "I'd like that" I say with a big smile. "I will be right back darling" he says as he walks into the back room. I pull out my mini mirror from my purse and check my makeup. I push my hair back behind my ear and sigh, I can't believe he actually likes me. And at this rate we might get some if you know what I mean ;) He comes back with candles and wine. Such a cultured man he is. He sets the candles down on the table and lights them then he's pours us both a class of wine. "Here you go dear" he says as he hands me the glass. "Thank you, theses are beautiful glasses" I say. "Only for the best" he replies with a wink. Is this man trying to kill me?! You don't have to prove anything Mel, I'm already in love with you. I take a small sip of the wine, it tastes so sweet and strong. "So if I may ask, why do you have a bone?" I point to the bone in his hair. "Oh that! Yes, it has been a thing in my family for years, it's very stylish plus it can serve as a weapon at times" he laughs. I giggle, "But when I was younger I didn't have the bone then. When I was young I played Biff  in "death of a Salesman" and my hair was much shorter then. But that was before I took the bone" Mel stated. "Oh wow, how many plays have you been in?" I ask out of curiosity. "To many that I can count, theater has always been my passion. Until I moved to Springfield and became Krusty's Sideshow. Even though I don't act as much as I would like to, I still find ways to be in town plays here and there." Said Mel. "I really admire your passion for theater. I have major stage fright so I could never act." I confess. "That's quite alright, theater is definitely not for everyone." Says Mel. I smile and take another sip of my wine, I couldn't have asked for this to go better. "So tell me, what do you have planned for the future?" Mel asks. "Well I don't know just yet, but I've always wanted kids and a husband." I blush. He laughs, "oh well maybe I can help you with that dream" he replies. Oh mel just take me now! I love this man. "I'd be happy with that" I say as a I bat my eyes. He smiles, "Y/N, would you care if I kissed you?" He asks. My heart explodes and my eyes light up. I huge smile appears on my face as yet again my face turns red. I bit my lip, "No, go ahead" I say. He leans in and gently places his arms around my waist. I giggle like a nerd, then he kisses me. A gentle and passionate kiss that tastes like candy.  I kiss back in ecstasy and I moan a bit. He moans a bit as well which really gets me turned on. This is all I've every wanted since I've moved here. I did nothing to deserve this beautiful treasure. He holds me tighter and the kiss continues, I feel like wrapping my legs around his waist and riding his cock like crazy, but not yet...it's too soon. We break apart for air, I look up at him with such innocence, as if to say "thank you so much for that" I really want to take it further but another part of me wants to take it slow. "How was that?" Mel says with a sexy smirk. "I absolutely loved it, I've never felt so good" I admit to him. His kisses me again and it feels even better than the last time. My hands unintentionally start rubbing through his soft green hair. And he does the same with mine. I moan into the kiss as are tounges dance together. I can feel his rock hard cock through his pants, holy shit I feel like I'm gonna explode. My instincts kick in and I grind against his erection with my hips. He let's out a very sexy moan. That fuels my fire and I continue to rub again him. My panties are definitely soaked by now, I can't stop. He breaks the kiss and he grunts his pleasure. I look down at his huge bulge in is pants. "Oh please darling, rub it" he begs. I bite my lip as I ease my hand and very slowly rub his cock through his pants. As soon as I touch it, he cries out " oh lord! Your hand feels so good" I take my hand at the base, just above his balls and drag my hand up all the way to the head. With every stroke he moans, it feels so good to be giving him pleasure. " I haven't had a woman do this to me in years, oh please...faster!" I do as he says and I go faster and faster. Can't believe I'm doing this on a first date but oh well, I won't complain. "I'm about to cum, I want to release my seed all over your pretty face" he says panting. "Yes, please do it" I say. He undoes he belt and pants. I finally see his cock, it's 7 inches and incredibly thick. The head is only a few centimeters away from me, I giggle and stroke his bare cock without delay. "Oh god, mmmh yes I'm cumming...open your mouth!" He exclaims. I give a tiny lick on the tip of his cock head just before he cums. He screams in pleasure and warm, thick and long strands of gooey cum hits my face and mouth, and drips down my neck  and onto my tits. As he finishes his orgasm, he gives a smile. "You look so gorgeous with my cum all over your face and mouth, he says as he holds my chin. "Now swallow" he commands and I obey. I slurp down as much of his cum as I can down my throat, it tastes so sweet. He puts his pants back on as he hands me a napkin, "here, let me get that for you" he wipes off his cum of my face. I laugh, "thank you so much for, I enjoyed it very much" I say.  "Oh darling there is no need to thank me, you did all the work." Soon I head home satisfied. Best fucking night I've ever had.