BIO

Name: Y/n

Name: Y/n

Age: 200+(immortal)

Race: Human

Personality: (Before) Kind, shy, Cheerfull, happy type, always help people. (After) Cruel, merciless, obsessed, always kill people.

Like: (Before) His family, spend time with family, do housework, help his family do something, eat, cooking. (After) Seeking more power, steal power, commit genocide, watch his family suffer, abused his family

Dislikes: (Before)Rapists, bad food, his family sad, someone hurt his family, someone try to flirt with his family. (After) His family, his friends, someone lecture him to not steal power, lecture, being scold.

Description: A normal human, don't have power, that has save the world many time with his friends. He now has married to many female, more like more than hundred. Yeah, very huge harem. He was very happy with his family and his child.

But One days, they sundely begin to ignore him, they always has a reason to avoid him. Y/n don't know what he did to them but he try again, again, again, again. But nothing work. None of his family spend time with him for 5 years.

He began to depressed and think why they ignore him. Even if they get cursed or some mind control, it impossible because some of Y/n wife is a god, so they can detect the curse or whatever that make him ignore him.

He ask his friends, but his friends busy. Y/n start to think many thing that make him have suicide though. Through 5 year been neglected, Y/n jealousy of power keep rising as he always witness his family use they power to fight some monster or training.

He want to kill them, but it impossible because he a normal human without power. Only normal human strength and high intelligence. There is some hindrance that will prevent he kill his family member, his engagement ring, this make he can't kill them, even his family can't kill him. It a cursed that make family can't kill each other.

After knowing that, he began to travel, to search how to gain power, until he meet some place, this being offered Y/n a power, but after that he want Y/n to kill someone he very hate. Y/n don't hesitate to accept the offer and he swear he will kill the people that the being hate so much.

MCijam: Attention, I only update this story Prologue chapter only, after that I will focused on my other books.