Prologue

Y/n: TELL ME WHERE IS DARIUS OFFICE YOU IDIOT!

Man: I HAVE FAMILY!!

Y/n: WHAT YOUR FAMILY HAS GOT TO DO WITH THIS?!!!

Man: I DON'T KNOW!!!

Y/n: THEN WHY TELL ME YOU HAVE FAMILY!!?!

Man: I SAY I DON'T KNOW!!!

Y/n: WHY YOU DON'T KNOW?!

Man: CAUSE IM STUPID?!

Y/n groans as he throws the man to the wall and knocks him out. He looked around to see many dead bodies lying on the ground.

Y/n: I shouldn't kill them. . . who wants to dispose of the body? *remember Hitman game* I'm gonna do what is called a pro gamer move.

He uses physic power and floats every dead body as he brings them to the room as he throws all of them. Then he undresses them all leaving them naked.

Y/n: All of them don't have any wounds in their body, I kill them by twisting their neck to the side killing them Instantly like in Resident Evil 4 Hank does the zombie. Weird. . . who am I talking to?

He goes outside as he uses his physic power to lock the door from inside. Ten he uses teleportation to check every single room in the building.

"Where the is Dari- Found him!"

He found Darius holding a sword pointing at Y/n shaking like a broken engine.

Darius: *shaking* G-go away! M-my daddy will kill you!

Y/n: I miss the part where that's my problem.

Darius: Just die!

Darius charges at Y/n while pointing his sword at Y/n. Y/n dodge his head and knee him in the stomach as he spits blood from his mouth. Then grab his head and elbow him in the nose and break in the process as he crashes to the wall.

Y/n: Sting doesn't it?

Darius: Waaaa!! Somebody help me!!!

Y/n:. . . are you serious?!

Darius: *crying* Somebody! Help me! I don't want to die!!

Y/n: Hey! You are a grown man, probably 26 years old! Don't cry!

Darius:. . . *continue crying* Waaaaa!!

Y/n snap as he jumps toward Darius with a hand ready to piece Darius' body in the heart. But then he stopped as he noticed something shameful.

Y/n: You Just piss yourself. . . and shit yourself. No way I'm gonna land my hand on you.

Darius: *cry louder* WAAA!! HE MOCKED ME!

Y/n:.. -_- ..

Y/n summons a fireball at his palm as he throws it to the man, killing him slowly.

Darius: IT BURN!! IT HURT!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME! I WILL *die* Blergh. . .

Y/n:. . . That weird death. *sigh* time to go home. But I need to dispose of the body first like Hitman.

He uses his physics power to hold Darius as Y/n throws him into the trash. He then uses his physic power again to shove Darius' body into the trash bin.

Y/n:. . . I'm sure nobody will find his body.

(2 hours later)

At midnight, Y/n can be seen sitting in his room while watching News Live. They already found Darius' body.

Reporter(TV): Darius, a former president died, they found him inside the trash bin. This is under investigation by LGD.