Remus Lupin and Sirius Black

"Sirius mate you're seriously going to piss Remus off if you don't stop drinking." James yells at Sirius as he throws back another shot, Sirius laughs. "James we aren't dating anymore. He said so himself he hates me therefore I will do as I want." Sirius shouts at James throwing himself back into the dance floor. 
James glares at his best mate worried. "This isn't going to end good." 
"Nope," Peter says putting his arm over James. 
"Where's your lover?" James looks over at Peter smelling the weed coming off of him. "She's looking for Remus. He heard rumors about Sirius sleeping with someone and went crazy. I believe he's looking for Sirius but I could be mistaken." 
Peter nods at James not really listening because A hot girl walked past. "Well that sucks mate enjoy the party I've got to go." James rolls his eyes and watched Peter walk off to find the chick he was drooling over. 
James grabs his beer and continues to look over at Sirius remembering the pain his friend felt the day before. 

"WHY DON'T YOU BELEIVE ME?!" Sirius shouted at Remus hurt. Remus had just told Sirius that he didn't believe that he didn't cheat on him. "Because I know you Sirius, I know you better then anyone. I have watched you cheat on everyone you have ever been with. Why is it so hard to believe that you would cheat on me?" Sirius was ready to explode about Remus. Sirius has never loved anyone like he loved Remus and Remus didn't trust or believe in him. Which hurt him.
"Why can't you believe that I LOVE YOU!" 
"Because YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE MEANS SIRIUS! You where raised by cruel people, and you act the exact same way. You are heartless. You don't know how to love, You don't even know what love means." Sirius's mouth fell open. He knew he wasn't the best person at showing he loved people but he never thought he was as bad as his parents. 
"I am NOTHING like my parents Remus." 
"Then why are you acting like them?" James and Peter gasp, couldn't believe the sweet on of the group just sculpted that low. 
"I have NEVER hit you, I have NEVER used a forbidden curse on you, I have NEVER starved you, I have NEVER even raised my voice at you before now."  Remus knew that he fucked up, but he couldn't take it back. He was hurting, his heart was broken, the image crossed his eyes. "I SAW THE PROOF!" Remus yells back at Sirius ignoring what Sirius had said. 
"What proof Lupin?" James asked. "Stay out of this Potter." Lupin snarled at James not even looking his way. "First of all do NOT speak to my best friend like that, Second of all answer his question Remus. What proof do you have that I fucked someone else?" Sirius crossed his arms as Remus flinched at the word fuck. He hated cusswords, and the image that that cuss word brought. 
"I saw the picture," 
"And who might I ask did you see this from." 
"That is none of your concern." Remus said looking anywhere but at Sirius he knew that if he said who he heard it from he would explode even more and Remus hated him at this moment, but didn't want this fight or the break up to escalate even more. 
"Remus," Sirius glares at Lupin and he had never felt more scared of the eldest Black as he did now. He shirked into himself. 
"I am going to give you one chance to tell me who you heard this rumor from before I assume who it is and beat the fuck at of him." 
Remus looked at Sirius fist's and took a step back. He didn't believe Sirius would hit him, but he is scared. Sirius didn't notice this. 
"It doesn't matter who I heard it from just that I know it to be true because I trust them." He didn't want to confirm who it was but he could tell that Sirius knew who it was and was about to explode. 
Sirius took a step toward his soon to be ex-boyfriend. "Remus tell me now." 
Remus stayed quiet. 
"REMUS!" Sirius boomed. 
"JASON!" Remus shouted terrified. Sirius face dropped.
"Oh Remus," He heard James whisper. He knew he fucked up, by saying that.
"You are telling me that you are trusting Tale of me?" Sirius felt behold betrayed. "I'm telling you I saw it, and trust him." 
"So that's it then Lupin," Sirius spat it hatred, taking a step back, which shattered Remus's heart. "That's it? You're finally choosing him over me." Sirius biggest fear was coming true right in front of him and there was nothing he could do to stop it. 
"I am NOT choosing anyone over you. I am choosing to believe what I SAW over you." 
"You didn't see anything. Because nothing happened."
Remus and Sirius glared at each other for a long time. James and Peter looked between their two best friends worried. 
Sirius took another step back and jesters with his arm. "Say it."